Chapter 8

Yn POV:

Mattheo couldn't hang out all day with me so I decided to hang out with Mione and Ginny. "Ginny do you wanna go to prom with me?" Harry asked and he gave her flowers. "Ofc Harry!" She said and they kissed. "At least I'm happy for you." I said to Harry.

He looked at me and he told Ginny he would pick her up, And he left. Now I was the only one that wasn't asked out for prom. We talked about how we would dress up until Seamus asked me something. "Yn can you come with me? Really quick!" He asked. I said sure and u followed him. Mione & Ginny also came.

At the end of the corridor I saw red roses all over the ground and when I looked up I saw Mattheo on a.. 0a white horse?! "Me, Mattheo Riddle ur prince charming would like to take you, Yn Potter my princess as my date to prom. Would you like to go to prom with me princess Yn?" Mattheo asked me. I laughed and I said: "Yes I would like to go to prom with you prince charming!" Mattheo smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Hop on princess!" Mattheo said and I hopped on the horse, and we made a ride through Hogsmeade togheter. "Oh I Love you Mattheo."  I said. "I love you more princess Yn." I kissed his neck. After an hour of riding through Hogsmeade we decided to go back to Hogwarts. "Yn! Wanna go prom dress shopping today?" Ginny asked. "I would love to but I don't have enough money right now to buy anything." I said while I got off the horse. "Here are 550 galleons so you can buy a nice dress princess." Mattheo said.

"550 galleons? That's to much + I don't need your money babe." I said while I kissed him. "Please take it, if you don't take it you don't love me." Mattheo said. "You need to stop being like thissss!" I said and I put the Galleons in a bag. "Thank you babe, I love you." I said and I kissed him. "You are welcome princess. Can I have another kiss?" Mattheo said.

"Yes you can, last one." I said and I gave him a good kiss. "Have fun love." He said as I walked away.