Not a morning person

Yn pov

I shot up from my bed and looked at my phone to see what time is it, and the moment I saw the time, I felt like slapping myself . I only had 15 minutes to get ready.

Who told you to stay up so late, now look you are late . I told myself mentally with a urge to pull my hair in frustration.

A groan escaped from my lips as i felt like skipping work today. I'm dead ass sure that i would never make it on time ,but then remembered about Andrew . I have to tell him about me and Jungkook.

Just as i was about to enter the bathroom , the sound of doorbell ringing made me stop on my track.

Who could it be? It's still so early i paddled out of my bedroom to open the door, taking my sweet time as i was still a bit sleepy . Pulling the door opened my eyes widened,the sleepiness now gone. I felt wide awake and there would be no need of coffee anymore.

There, stood Jungkook looking so fresh , wearing his black suit , with his hair styled back looking sleek, while I'm still in my sweat pants and crop top with my bed hair i swear i am damn sure my hairs would be looking like a bird nest , and i wouldn't be surprised if there's drool on my face.
Shit......... how can i forget that he is driving me to the restaurant shit, shit, shit........

Jungkook pov

The moment i woke up , i couldn't stop my smile which is forming on my face, as I am too excited to see my princess . It's still early and the sun is barely up ,but i got no choice as i used to getting up at this time. After my shower, I quickly got dressed as i didn't want princess to be waiting.

Ringing her doorbell , i waited impatiently for her to open up, and the moment that the door opened , i would be lying if i say i didn't enjoy this sight in front of me . Looks like someone is not a morning person. She stood still in her sweatpants and morning hair , and i must say she still look pretty . Her eyes widen immediately the moment she saw me. I laughed at her mentally ; she is too adorable.

"Good morning love " he says in his deep voice with a smirk on his face.

"Aren't you going to invite me in ?" he added as i quickly stepped aside to let him in." Thank god i cleaned the apartment yesterday ,or else it will be so embarrassing" I said to myself.

"Why are still not ready, aren't you going to work ? " He questioned sitting at my couch making himself comfortable, while i stood there dumbfounded.

"Uhh....yeah i am " This is too much to take in for me .

" Do you want me to get you something? Water or Coffee? " i questioned him feeling uncomfortable standing in front of him in my pajamas.

" No, thank you . I'm good ." He replied smiling and with that i went to my room to get ready .

She let me in and upon entering, i noticed that her apartment looks cozy and homely. I can't wait her to move on my house where we will make memories together . After she went inside her room to get ready . I went towards her shelf, where there were frames . I took one in my hand where she was still a toddler . She looked cute with her goofy smile. I couldn't help the smile on my face as i got lost in thoughts.

Taking a quick shower, i wasted no time getting dressed. After tying my hairs into a ponytail. I head out to the living room . I expected him to be still sitting on the couch but instead he is looking through the frames of pictures of mine during my childhood, with a faint smile on his face. Gosh , this is so embarrassing . I shouldn't have placed them there . He is probably finding it too funny.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up at me shamelessly looking up and down , not in a perverted way ofcourse.

" Ready to go " he questioned which i nodded my head in response.

**********

When we got seated on the car, i gave her coffee and sandwich which i bought for her earlier .

"Thank you " i somehow managed to say to him.

"What about you? " i asked him, drinking my coffee. " I told you already that I had my breakfast "he answered turning his head towards me for a moment as he was driving.

She asked about me and that actually surprised me , i don't know why, maybe because it's rare that someone ask me whether I had my meals apart from my eomma.

" Listen princess , about our marriage, my lawyer will come later on and we will discuss it " he says looking serious again , and i couldn't help the nervousness slowly crept inside my chest . I nodded my head at him too scared to speak as i know too well i would start stammering again like an idiot.
Remembering Andrew , I started hesitating to ask Jungkook whether i could tell anyone about our marriage, and later on, after fighting with myself i finally decided to ask him as i got nothing to lose if i did so.

"Ummm.... Jungkook, can i ask you something? " she asked , i didn't fail to notice that she called me by my full name when everyone calls me kook . I don't actually mind it; i like it.

" Yes, anything love ." I replied by saying yes to her, curious about what she got to ask .
"Umm....can i tell my friend about our agreement ? I mean, can i share it with him ?"she questioned .What the hell ? What did she mean by him ? So it's a guy that we are talking about. Hell no .

I asked him fidgeting with my fingers,too afraid to look at him . A sigh escapes from his lips . I look at him and see, he is clutching the steering wheel too hard, with his jaw clenched.

" Did i say something wrong? " I asked him quite surprised with myself as i didn't even stammer.
"No, you did nothing don't worry ". He said, looking more relaxed than a minute ago .

" I think, it's better if it stays between us ." I answered her, i think it's the best , that way there would be less chance of the rival finding about her. I can't trust that guy. I know that she is probably hating me right now but soon you'll realize , my love, that i did it for your betterment.
I have to keep her safe no matter what.

Jungkook replied looking at me when i felt myself jerk forward as he stopped the car. I mentally thanked myself for putting the seat belt on. I looked out the window that we had already reached at the restaurant .
Jungkook climbed out of the car and opened the door for me . He held his hand out for me to take it. I hesitated to take his hand as i know all too well that Andrew and my co-workers would be watching us through the glass right now.

As soon as i held my hand to her , she looked hesitate making me too close to lose my shit right now. Why is she so scared of me, when i did nothing but be kind to her ?

As if sensing my hesitation , he smiled tenderly at me as if trying to assure me . I held his hand and climbed out of the car praying really hard that Andrew and Mr. Han didn't witness it. So, i don't have to lie to them . But who knew that i would be bombarding with questions , the moment I'll enter the restaurant.

Finally, taking my hand . She said a small thank you and turned around to get inside the restaurant , but i held her hand and kissed her cheek ." I'll pick you up later." I said to her smiling at her red cheeks .

*********************************

Don't forget to vote !!💜
Hope you are enjoying this story. 🐰