Will he come?

Opening my eyes i couldn't help but wince at how my head is throbbing with pain . Sitting up i looked at the surroundings and felt my hands starts to shake and my heart start to pound. I'm definitely not in mine and Jungkook's room.

Maybe it is just a nightmare , and it will be over soon , just stay calm. I tried to calm myself by telling that it's just a nightmare , but i know I'm just fooling myself . It's not a nightmare but a reality . I have to face the reality that I trusted the wrong person. The person whom I thought was a friend , but friends don't kidnap each other for fun.

As I got up from the bed , I can't help but feel thankful that at least they didn't tie me up but lay me on the bed while I was unconscious. I search my body for any type of injuries which I found none expect than for the bruise on my wrists and on my shoulders blade that I got while fighting with Andrew in the car.

The room was pretty decent . It has a double sized bed with attached bathroom. But the only problem is that it is dark in here and the night was not helping at all. I walked over the window looking for any mean of escape , but it looks like I'm really unlucky . It was looked as well as the door.

Well you can't really expect them to keep the door and windows open, can you? They are keeping you as hostage dear . Inner Yn hissed ,Completely annoyed by my idiotic behavior . But what can i do my brain shuts down everytime i need it. Plus, I'm really hungry.

Sitting at the edge of the bed , i waited for anyone to come inside . I don't get it. If they kidnapped me but why am i not tied up and why aren't they beating me . I mean not that I'm complaining . I'm just wondering .

How long have i been here? Does Jungkook even know that I'm missing? Is he looking for me ? How long will i have to stay here? Questions ran through my mind dying for answers but i got no one here with me to answer them .

The door in front of me brust open making me jump to the sudden loud noise . I squinted my eyes trying to see who it was ,but the room is dark and the only source of light from outside making the outline of the person more visible . I can only see his shadow , but i think i already know who it is.

"I see you are already up princess."

Said the voice that i wish to never hear again. I was too tempted to close my ears but i can't do that.

Yn - Wait till Jungkook finds me you'll be dead.

I hissed at him venom lacing in my voice . Just a mere sight of him disgusts me. I can't believe that i trusted this shithead.

He advanced towards me i can see his jaw clenching together from where I'm sitting. I gulped knowing i angered him but i wasn't backing down . I would fight and show that I'm not someone he can mess with whenever he wants. Maybe he's forgetting whose wife I'm.

Andrew-Oh really? How can you be so sure that bastard husband will come for you especially when he is busy with some hoe?

He sneered grabing fistful of my hair.

Y

n-You don't know what you're talking about Andrew. My Jungkook will come and get me and I'll make sure that he kills you . Just wait.

I snapped at him , not wanting the tears fall from my eyes. He left go my hair with anger evident in his eyes. I wanted to go away from him but my pride was not letting me. He slapped my cheeks with full force making my head tilt to the right. I could hear my ears ringing and my eyes watered. There were definitely be a bruise.

Andrew -Do you know how long have you been here?

He question again gripping my hair but this time tighter and it feel like my scalp is ripping. I shake my head no, not wanting to open my mouth , afraid that are sob will come out.

Andrew - Five hours, fucking five hours. Do you think your beloved husband will take five hours to find you? If he really wants you back then he would have come and rescued you the minute you arrived here.

Andrew fumed gripping my hair and this time I couldn't stop the whimper coming out. It hurts.

I don't want to believe it. I willed myself not believe it . I know he will come for me. But what is taking him so long ? I could know longer bear this disgusted man and front of me. Please come soon, I need you.

But what if he doesn't come? What if Andrew is right that he is busy some girl?

****************************
Do you think Jungkook will come and save Yn ? What do you think about it? Let me know.
Hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote.