Officially together

The moment I looked up , I saw Jungkook , looking like greek god as always. My tensed muscles immediately relaxed the moment i saw him and he took my hand in his, i can't stop staring at him.

Jungkook - Come on princess .

He says in his usual calm voice . I don't get it how can someone be so calm and relaxed especially on their wedding day ? I mean you are getting married , aren't you supposed to be nervous or anxious. But who i am kidding . It's Jeon Jungkook , we are talking about.

Climbing out of the car , my legs started to shake slightly and my hands trembling. Jungkook might have noticed it too , as he started rubbing circles on my hand , trying to calm my nerves and it worked.

I look over Suzie and saw that she is staring at Jungkook shamelessly . When she saw me looking at her , she fans herself with her hand while mouthing " He's Hot !! " , which i replied by glaring at her. And ofcourse that didn't got unnoticed by Jungkook , as he smirked. But it's true though he looks hot + handsome + sexy + beau .......the fuck i am saying .

Entering the registrar's office , we stood inside a room where two guys are waiting and a middle aged man standing in front of the desk . As we reached them , i immediately recognised the two of them . They were with Jungkook on that day in diner.

Jimin - Hey cupcake! I'm Park Jimin.

He is so cute . He pulled me in a hug which i happily replied .And the next on also did the same his name is Kim Taehyung . He looks scary but not that much , at least less than Jungkook.

I always wanted a big brother , and it's look like i get one, no two brothers finally .

I look at Suzie and caught her staring at Taehyung. Oh, looks like she is going to have a crush. I think she did. I look towards Taehyung and he is also staring at her. Umm....i think not crush but boyfriend .

Jungkook led me in near front desk , the man in front placed paper in front of us not to add with his hands shaking. Pffff.... It's too clear that he is scared of Jungkook and his friends. I don't actually blame him.... Poor him.

Looking at the papers in front of me , i can help but think whether i am ready for this or not . I think it doesn't matter anymore that i am ready or not, I'm getting married to this man.

What if i fall for him? Which i think i will and what if he let's go of me even if i don't want him to?

My thoughts abruptly stop when Jungkook placed his hand at lower back . I looked at the man who is explaining what's written on the papers, but i am unable to listen any words his says .

Jungkook rubbed my back indicating to sign the paper already . I quickly snapped out of my gaze and took the pen...this is it.

I signed the paper in response heard Suzie clapping like crazy and Jungkook sigh.

I handed him the pen as it's his turn to sign. When he extended his hands, i saw his knuckles bruised badly. I squinted my eyes together trying to get a better look but he signed the paper hasitly , and showed his hands in his pockets .

There's something wrong, and he is trying to hide it. Jimin amd Suzie started to clap and cheer too obvious that they are happy, but i am really happy? Maybe ....I'm not sure.

Saying goodbye to Suzie , Jungkook led me towards his car . Climbing inside i can't help but think what's gonna happen next bit there's one thing for sure , Jungkook will make me happy . But the question is for how long? What if he gets bored and finally gets his company? Will he leave ? I can only hope for the best .

As we reached his house , my mouth fell right to my ankles , i stepped out of the car . His house, or should i say mansion looks breathtaking , i instantly fall for this mansion.

I heard him chuckling at my side, too amused by my reaction . He came over near ti me and closed my mouth which was still hanging open. Oh shit... I embarrassed my self for nothing.

Jungkook - You like it?
Yn- Are you crazy? I love it.

I exclaimed at him too excited to go inside . Since i was a kid , i used to dream about living in a big house with my lover snd share memories. Just like my parents . Just the mere thought of my parents makes me smile.

I looked up to him and find him staring at me ..i smiled at him. He took my hand in his and led me inside.
" Don't forget to ask him about his bruised hand, Yn"
I reminded myself .

Opening the big double door , we got inside and were immediately greeted by an elderly woman. Upon seeing us and our joined hands , a smile brightened at her wrinkled face instantly. I looked at Jungkook questioning but he just shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

?? - Oh my my!! You look gorgeous . My sweety .

She rejoice taking my hand in her warm ones. I smiled at her as i feel my checks heating up. I am not used of praising.

?? - oh how stupid of me... Let me introduce myself. I'm Margaret the housekeeper of this house .

Yn - Nice to meet you, I'm Yn .

She hugged me without any warning which took me off guard while laughing heartily, making me smile too.

Jungkook - If you are done Margaret can i take my wife so that i can give her tour of house and our bedroom?

Wait, did he just ...just called me his wife , it's feel strange but good at the same time. The fuck. Wait again...Did he just said our bedroom? So it means we don't have separate rooms.

" What did you expect my darling . Of course you'll be staying in the same room . He is your husband and you are his wife oue heaven's sake. " says inner Yn.

Margaret - okay ! Then i see you guys later.

She waved before leaving.

Jungkook - So... Shall we my wifey.

He said making me blush and i nod my head excitedly.

Please read the note :

Hope you liked this chapter!! please vote and leave your thoughts about this chapter.
I thought to write a self pleasure scene in next chapter tell me if you want it or not... If you want.. I will try to write it i don't know if you guys will like it or not.. Just tell me your opinion.