Break time

Fixing my tie , I hastily left my office to meet princess. She had no idea that i would be coming . It's basically her break time , it means she would have sometime to stay with me . Entering the elevator i couldn't keep the excitement . Exiting the building, i got on my car ready to go to the restaurant as soon as possible.

Upon my arrival, as always all went silent and looked at me with widen eyes as if they couldn't believe that it is actually me. What's wrong with these people? " Disgusting shit. "

" Where is she?" I asked Mr. Han .
"I gave her a day off today. "
He answered knowing too well whom i was talkimg about . I knitted my brows together, confused as i dropped her here in the morning .Did something happen?

"Why? "I ask him no longer capable of holding my anger inside me as i can literally feel that something happened
and i am not gonna like it for sure.

"Something happened that caused her to be upset , so I told her to go home ." Mr. Han replied as he rubbed his forehead.

"What the fuck happened? "
I asked him not caring even though everyone is looking at us and listening our conversation . These peoples are too nosy always poke their nose in others business . I started to become desperate to know what happened but guessing from Mr. Han expression , it's clear that he is not gonna say anything.

"I have to get out of here before I do something that I will regret later on "
I said to myself , ignoring the looks that i am getting , i exited.

I get inside the car , guessing what could have happened that cause her to be upset . I'm gonna kill someone today. I can already feel my hands itching to do so. Sometimes it's really frustrating talking to Mr. Han as much as i respect him, he seems useless when it comes to things like this . As i drove towards her apartment, curiosity started to eat me. I even tried to call her but she just won't answer . I don't get it, Your phone exist for a reason right !!

Remembering that i have meeting in next 30minutes, i called my assitant to cancel it despite how much importantit is. As i know i won't make it in time . My princess always comes first before anything.

Arriving at her apartment , i wasted no time knocking on her door . I waited impatiently for her to open this damn fucking door. I just want to fucking break it, but what a good shit i can't, even if i want too.

And as soon as the door opened, i felt relief . It's clear looking at her face that she is not expecting me . Her eyes look swollen and it's obvious that she is been crying . Her cheek and nose look red, which makes her too cute . I am becoming too soft. Her messy hair is all over her face but she still look cute. She has big blanket on her shoulder and she is sniffing . What the hell? What happened to her to cause her look like this? And it is sure i am staying with her for long time.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, my love?" I found myself literally saying this for second time in a day to her.
It's going to be a long talk......... (sigh)

******************************
Hope you liked it. 💜
Please do vote if you are enjoying my story.🐰