Attraction

Huh? (fuck... Its look like he heard it shit yn .You are gone for sure now.)

What did you said? ( he didn't heard thank god .A long breath is released which was stucked in my throat before i said.)

N-nothing. ( Shit this stutter again)

(He nodded agreeing with my statement which is not so true . He forwarded his hand towards me to hand me the pen back when i take the pen from his hand his fingers brushed with mine giving me chills down to my spine. Man.. his touch electrified my body i never feel like this before this feeling is so new .
I suddenly snapped out my thoughts and quickly wrote the order in the diary and quickly run from escaping for my dear life.

Jungkook pov

I entered in the restaurant with the two dumbhead guys behind me they never are serious for god damn sake

I entered in the restaurant with the two dumbhead guys behind me they never are serious for god damn sake. They insisted me to come this diner because they are hungry and this diner belongs to Mr.Han my uncle so i couldn't say no to them because I want to come here too its been long time i visited this place . Well there isn't any minute when they aren't hungry especially jimin and likewise taehyung its look like they are long lost brother .
I roam my eyes around a little smirk placed in my lips knowing the power i held. The whole diner is went silent well i used to this silence and the eyeing on me . Well i quite enjoy this.
I looked towards the counter a beautiful girl standing there looking in her 20's. The innocence in her face somehow attracted me towards her. Long wavy hair till her back, her big doe eyes which are staring at me and the lashes which is not blinking even for ones . And the LIPS i had a urge to taste them now.
I smirked knowing she is staring at me .So, i had a chance. Good then .

We sitted on the chairs which is near to the counter as i didn't looked towards her not making it obivious that i somehow interested in her.

C'mon man smile for once why are you always this shity. (Jimin said while making a disgusting face)

It doesn't matter because i am still handsome than you and most importantly taller than you shorty. (I said with playful smirk in my lips knowing that the shorty word triggered him )

Well i am agreeing with you jungkook he is still a shorty. ( he said while laughing)

Yahh. I am older than you. You brats you don't have single manner. M-A-N-E-R. ( he said faking his anger )

M-A-N-N-E-R. (i said and again look towards the counter she is talking to another girl .

Yahhh what did you said?( Said jimin)

It is manner. M-A-N-N-E-R. (i again said the word taehyung lauged loudly on my words)

Yahh give me some respect don't teach me. (He said while pointing his finger towards my face which is also is way smaller than mine also like his height)

Well you need to be teached jimin-shii. ( said taehyung with a teasing smile)

You also. (he couldn't believe taehyung also started teasing him)

You br-(jimin is about to say something but a voice cut him off)

Sir Order!!(she is here to take order i couldn't able stare at her. Her body have perfect curves and the uniform is hugging her body tightly which is showing her curves more. Hot and sexy body with a inncocent baby face what a girl. More than my type.

Don't look at her like that bro you are making her scared. (taehyung whispered in my ear and i look towards her and yes her hands are shaking. Why is she scared of me? I didn't do anything wrong right or do I? No.. No jungkook you didn't do anything maybe she knows i am a mafia that's why she is scared.
She faced me to take my order as she was about to write the order her pen slipped for her hand and fell down on the white marble floor . She is about to pick it but i picked it up first and forwarded my hand towards her as she takes the pen from my hand .I intentionally brushed my finger with her as her eyes widened and mouth leave a big gasp. Her cheecks turned into crimson red and i smirked knowing that what effect i had on her . And she quickly wrote the order and literally run away from our table swaying her hips.

Interesting. ( i said with a smile)

********************************

Hope guys enjoy this chapter💜please leave a comment if you like it and vote. And tell me what do you think about yn character. 🐰💜💜