My girl

Jungkook pov

After dropping yn at her apartment , I drove directly to the warehouse not capable of holding back the smirk on my face, just thinking of ways to torture the guy already tied in chair.

Reaching the warehouse i wasted no time getting inside, hands already itching to be use . Once i opened the door the sight that greeted me made my smirk even wider.

There sat this guy named Andrew . The same guy that princess mentioned last night , the same guy who gave my princess a bruise on her arm.

I advanced over him, satisfied with his busted lips , but it's not enough . I would make sure he regrets putting his nasty hands on my girl.

Taehyung - I hope you won't mind we already started .

Taehyung said while smirking menancingly , while jimin was at the corner of the room busy choosing which knife to use .

Jungkook - of course not, I'm totally cool with it.

I threw a punch at Andrew jaw , making his head swing to left.
Jimim come over and took a hold of his hair to make him face me so that i could give him punch properly.

After many punches i stopped do that i could take a look at him if he was still conscious . It's quite surprising actually that he didn't even ask why he is here and getting a good beating session . Perhaps , he knows the reason, whatever i would ask him anyway.

I made him look at me by grabbing his hair .

Jungkook - Do you know why you are here ?

Andrew - Yeah because of that bitch.

He answered spitting his saliva which is mixed with his nasty blood on my face. I clenched my jaw while Jimin gave me towel to wipe my face . This guy got guts. Bloddy Motherfucker.

Taehyung - If i were you , i would choose what words to use precisely, especially when my life is in someone's hand .

Taehyung said while slappimg him on his already swollen face.

Jungkook - You just insult my girl in front of me asshole.

I looked at Jimin . He nodded getting what i mean . Jimin hands me the knife. Which he was checking when i entered the room .

Jimin - The sharpest. (smirk)

Andrew - You'll regret it.

Aww.. Poor thing his scared of this pretty knife . I slide the knife from his palm to his arm making sure to dig it deeper satisfied , satisfied by his screaming but i think it's still not enough . He made my girl cry , amd i would make sure that he pays for every single second that i had to her cry .

Andrew - Please stop, STOP.

He shouted at top of his lungs bit his bad no one is here to hear his scream.

Jungkook - Beg for it.

I said digging the knife deeper.

Andrew - Please ....s...stop . I'm b..begging you.

Jimin - To bad he is not gonna stop.

Jimin said clenching his jaw , too tempted to kill him right at the spot.

Jungkook - You should have thought before laying your filthy hands on her. The moment you lay your hand on a woman you are not longer a men but a BITCH.

Since we were kids my father always taught us to never lay a hand on woman .

Taehyung - Let him go.

Taehyung said making my and Jimin head snap at him . He pulled me to the corner of room.

Taehyung -Yn will not like it.

He whispered in my ear not wanting Andrew to hear us ,but i doubt he would hear us because Jimin is to occupied on punching him .

Jungkook - I don't care if she doesn't like it.

Taehyung - You have to , if you really like to earn her love .

He shot back and i can't but to agree with him . It's true that bastard used to be close with her , Yn won't like it if i killed him.

Jungkook - Untie him Jimin and set him free.

I ordered Jimin which he responded with glare . I know my friend but he have to . I thought to myself and exited the room wiping the blood on my hands.

I drove back home to take a shower since i got blood all over my clothes and went directly to the bed as tomorrow will be a long day.

"Finally tomorrow my princess will be officially mine . Just mine. "