Wedding day

I woke up next day extremely early. The sun was barely up and i woke up before my alarm ringed. Last night i barely slept thinking about what could possibly happen today . I'm getting married!!

Last night before i went to bed . I called Suzie , my coworker and my friend to help me to get ready ,to which she happily agreed but only after screaming at me because i didn't told her earlier. I know it just a court marriage ,but still . I don't trust myself with makeup , especially not today when i am getting married.

And thinking about the diner , i completely forget about Mr. Han . He didn't even know that I am getting married today . So i made a mental note to call him later , as i know he would be still sleeping right now.

Still laying in bed as it is still early . I couldn't help but squeal at the thought of marrying Jungkook . I just couldn't believe i am marrying him , but sadly it is just a contract .

What if the times come when I'm head over heels for him, and he decideds to let me go? Will i be able to bear another heartbreak? Will i be able to put myself together? I can't help the thoughts swarming inside my head . I wished i had the answers of them.

Sighing , i got up from my bed and finished packing . I almost finished as i already did most of it last night .

After finally finishing my packing. I went to the kitchen to have breakfast , but i didn't really have an appetite . Still, i have to eat something in order to not faint . So i decide to make some coffee .

Just I'm about to finish drinking my coffee , the doorbell rang , makimg my heart leap with excitement. It's Suzie ,she is here finally . As i let her in, the girl just won't stop screaming in my ear already.

Suzie - oh my god! I knew he liked you , the way he kept looking at you that day at the diner.

She said laying on my bed . But i think little did she know that this marriage is only for a facade.

Quickly trying to block that thought from my head ,i looked at Suzie in my closet trying to find a perfect white dress for me . I don't really know what i am going to do without her.

Suzie - You are unbelievable you know that . What type of girl doesn't shop for a dress for her wedding ? I know it just a simple court marriage, but still...

She keeps shouting at the closet, but i , on other hand , pay no heed, as i am too occupied in my own thoughts . Eomma and appa would be so happy right now. They used to always talk about my marriage , but sadly they are not here to witness or be part of it.

Suzie - Aha ! Found it !

She exclaimed , smilimg like a Cheshire cat . I got up from the bed and headed over towards the bathroom to wear the dress . I already showered so only make up and hair only were left to be done.

I slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror . Not gonna lie, it's perfect. It's a knee length dress which is bit fitted in the upper area amd flowy at the end.

(Author note : sorry guys if you didn't like the dress you can imagine any dress you want as per your choice

(Author note : sorry guys if you didn't like the dress you can imagine any dress you want as per your choice...I tried to find the best.. this is the only one which dress i found better ).

I looked at Suzie smiling with tears in her eyes . I walked over to her amd wiped her tears that fell to her cheeks . How i wish Andrew here with us . The three if us are really close to each other and both are my only friends.

Yn - Don't cry, you gonna make me cry too.

I said to her making her laugh. After helping me with my make up i left my hair untied .

Yn - Suzie if you don't mind can you be my witmess?
It requires three people and Jungkook got his two best friends and we need another one so can you ....

I blurted out to her looking at my fingers to afraid to look at her expression.

Suzie - Of course. I'd love to .

She answered screaming . I swear this girl always screams without any reason .

Suzie - Is your lover gonna pick you up or what?

She questioned eating some chips.

Yn - No, i told him that i will meet him there .

I answered her feeling nervous.

Hailing a cab , we set out to the office where we will get married. My palms started sweating like crazy and i felt like I'm going to throw up due to nervousness . Suzie took my hand into her and kept telling me that it's okay to be nervous and try to calm down but i don't think that i can do that right now.

Reaching the court , Suzie went out of the cab but i stayed rooted to my seat. I don't think i can do this . What if i threw up or what ....

Suzie - Are you going to get out or stay in there all day and miss your own wedding ?

Yn - But, I'm scared.

I admitted to her , try to stop my shaking hands . The cab driver was getting irritated with me by the passing second, but he doesn't understand that i can't get out as i know too well that my legs will give up on me the moment i stand up .

Suzie - Oh my god he's here .

Suzie says looking forward but i didn't pay any attention as i thought maybe she is joking or talking about about one of her friends.

Suzie - He's coming. He's coming. Fuck. He looks so hot.

Suzie muttered, looking like crazy and squealing . But i am too occupied in my own world when suddenly i felt someone taking my cold shaking hand to their warm large one. I looked uo ti see who it was and the moment i did, my breath hitched in my throat , making me wanna faint.

(Hope you guys liked this chapter ..please guys do vote and share your thoughts about the story if you have any idea related to the story i would love to hear that.. Hope you guys doing well.. Keep reading. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes i wrote this chapter on rush as i didn't have enough time and i didn't double check.... Sorry if there is any mistake... If you found any please let me get aware of it.. I will fix it as soon as possible ) .