You Are My Wife {18+}

It's been few weeks after i gave movie surprise to Yn. We are doing good. We went on few dates and i planned a dinner for which she gladly liked. I was so nervous if she will like my cooking or not. And no she loves my cooking and make requests to make this or that for her. I'm so happy these days finally spending my time with my love without any tension.

And today we are going to the mall for shopping, she was not ready to go but i made her ready for my request..
And now we are in our way to the mall. Driver parked the car in the parking lot.. And i opened the door for Yn as always, giving my hand to her, which she gladly took .

We both went in. And i firstly took her on the shop where one dress catch my attention. We both went in. I look at the dress. Black till mid thigh, a little sparkling and shiny.

Jungkook - Baby try this. It will definitely look good on you.

I took the dress and give it to Yn. She hesitatly look at me.

Jungkook - Ma feé. Just give it try.

She went in the changing room while i was waiting for her sitting on one of the couch. It's been few minutes but she didn't came out, so when i thought to know on the door. She came out, omg.. She look ethereal.

Yn - How am i looking kook?

Yes she did gave me many nick names in these days. And it made me happy.

Jungkook - You look amazing let's buy this one. And you should try on more dresses.

We bought many dresses for her but she was not ready because she thinks it is way too expensive. But I didn't listened to her. We bought accessories and footwear for her . And now we are in our way towards one of the restraunt , when we are about to enter my phone buzzed, it was dad.

Jungkook- Let me take this call, Princess.

She smiled while nodding, i went a bit distance away from her, it didn't took much time, i look back at Yn. There she is standing with a boy, why the fuck he is standing so close to her . The way she is smiling to him right now it's just only for me.

I marched towards them. I kept my hand on her waist. While a give a serious look towards the boy.

Jungkook - Is there any problem, baby? Do you need something little boy ?

The boy shook his head. And said something which made me angry. He said " i thought she is single so i wanted to take her number ". Take my bullet in your head.Her number, bullshit.

We ate silently and went back home. She is keep trying to ask me what happened but my anger is on peak , it's jealousy , may be.

As we reached at home i grabbed her wrist and straightly took her to our bedroom slamming the door afterwards . I pushed her on the bed and went back to make sure the door is locked.

Jungkook - Strip.

Yn - Jung-

I frowned towards her raising my left eyebrow.

Jungkook - What is it Yn?