Goodnight

Jungkook pov

After dropping princess back to the restaurant . I went back to my office. The moment i entered the door, the two idiots are already there waiting for me with stupid grins on their faces."What did she say? " " Did she agree? " asked Jimin and Taehyung at the same time , and by the smile on my face , I'm sure that they already got their answers.

"Better start the preparations , and do you have any news about the Russians? " I questioned both of them, mentally bracing myself .

"All that i can say is that we better be hurrying ; it's just a matter of time before they get to know about her" replied Taehyung with serious expression on his face . I nodded my head in response. "kook , i suggest that once you marry her, you must hide her. What i mean to say is that we should stay at your hometowm mansion that will be safer for her if we live there. " Jimin says , which i hummed in response too tired already, as i was up since the early morning.

******************************

Yn pov

It's been two hours since Jungkook dropped me here and i couldn't stop thinking about our conversation. Here i am, wiping tables wishing i could rewind time and change the things i said earlier while talking to him.

I don't know it it makes sense, but there's one thing for sure. I'm officially going crazy and the glares which i am receiving from my co-workers are not helping at all . Thank goodness Andrew didn't come today at work so he couldn't see me getting out from Jungkook's car , or else the poor guy would have a heart attack by now .

I somehow managed today ,but what about tomorrow? There would be no way Andrew would not see me. That guy can recognize me even though i am miles away .

After my shift , i headed towards the door finally go home, completely forgot that Jungkook would drop me off. The moment i stepped a foot outside , the sight in front of me almost made me drool.

There stood a Greek god , leaning on his car , going through his phone . My heart starts jumping with excitement inside my chest . What's wrong with it? It always goes all crazy whenever i am near him.

Finally sensing my presence he looked up and smiled at me , pocketing his phone . I proceeded towards him and noticed that his hair looks messy as if he ran his hand through it multiple times , making him look more drool worthy with his tie hanging loosely around his neck.

He looks tired ,but i don't get it . How can someone look tired and handsome at the same time?

"Hey" i say greeting him. I can feel my cheeks heating up as he looks at me so intensely ."Hey there, la mia amore " he greeted back, smiling amd opening the door for me. As soon as we got seated , we got surrounded by silence , not a awakard one but a comfortable one with slow music playing on his radio.

Reaching my apartment , he opened the door for me . I quickly replied with a simple thank you ,and as soon as i was about to leave . He grabbed my arm turning me towards him. I look at him questioning , as i expect him to say something ,but instead he lift his hand to cup my face and kiss me on my cheek . My eyes widened as i didn't expect him to do so . His strong cologne lingered in my nose , smelling so good. " Good night, love " he said looking at my red cheeks, slightly smirking . "G-Goodnight "
I replied stammering like a complete idiot.
"How does he have an effect like this on me, " i ask myself, as i ran away from him not wanting to embarrass myself further.

**********

After freshing up i laid on my bed , thinking of today's events. How quickly everything changed for me. If someone said two days ago that I'll be marrying Jeon Jungkook then i probably died laughing my ass off and tell them they should get admitted at mental hospital.

I can't help the sign escaping from my lips as i keep saying myself whether i made the right decision or not. How i am supposed to break this news to Andrew? He advised me in the first place not to be associated with anything that is related to Jungkook , and i am getting married to him . Andrew gonna flip out and Mr. Han oh shit...... what did i land myself into ?

What if i just ran away? "Don't be silly , did you forget honey boo that it's Jungkook that we're talking about . He is gonna hunt you down and punish you. " says inner Yn , finally talking sensibly . A groan escape from my throat as there's one thing for sure. I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

******************************

Don't forget to vote!! 💜
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.
The further chapters will be more interesting and spicy. 🐰