Bruise

The moment princess opened the door , it was clear that she isn't expecting me but she let me in. Once i was inside, i sat over the couch and made myself comfortable. I look over to the TV in front of me . It's miracle i still remember this k-drama.

I patted the on the couch beside me , indicating her to sit beside me ,which she did but hesitantly , and i didn't fail to notice that. Once she sit beside me, i take her in scent . She smells divine, shea butter with the hint of mint. I'm not gonna lie it's addicting , making me want her more. But suddenly I remembered the reason why I was here. I took a deep breath not wanting to snap at her. I have to be gentle and patient, things that i suck at , to make her confide in me . It's going to be very difficult, but for her , I'm ready to do it.

Looking at the TV in front of us, i thought about where and how should i start ,which was very difficult because she is staring at me . This girl would be a death of me . I look down on her and still don't know how to thank god . This girl is completely gorgeous . I can't believe she will be my wife , and only this thought makes me feel thankful.

What happened? I asked.
"Umm... What are you talking about?"
She knows all to well what i am talking about but no.... She still wants to pretend that she doesn't know .
So i told her everything i went to the restraunt and what Mr.Han said .

"So what happened at the restaurant? "
I asked her again now, not capable of holding my anger.
She moved away from me and looked at her knotted fingers playing with them , a habit which i noticed in her , she always does this when she is nervous or want to say something .
I looked at her face she looked pale and fragiled.

"Don't act like you care ,cause you don't "
I was taken a back by her words .
Does she really think that i don't care about her ? Can't she see that i willing to sacrifice my everything just for her? And that i can give her the whole world without asking for anything in return from her?

"Trust me, my love , even if i will force myself to stop caring about you, i just can't ."
I said to myself, wanting to say it aloud.

I'm a selfish man princess , i can't let you go especially not now when i am already so in love with you . I'm sorry i didn't mean to fall for you , but i did.

I stare at her, i just want to kiss her so badly right now but i don't want to scare her further. I will wait for her . For you my love, you make me feel and want do things that never in my life i thought i ever do .

As i stared at her big hazel eyes , my eyes drifted down to her upper arms where a bruise formed. I'm not sure whether I am right as the living room is dimly lit. But i am sure i am killing someone today if this is true what i am thinking right now.

I looked at him to lost in my own thoughts . All of sudden I felt a caress on my arm. I glanced it to see that he is looking at the briuse which given by Andrew . He looked at it, examining closely with his eyes squinted because of the dim light of living room .
I pulled my arm out of his grasp but it's too late he already saw it.

I looked at her arm closely making suee that it's really fingers mark that i am seeing. But the goddamn dark room makes it difficult to do so.

"What happened to your arm? "
I asked her .

His voice sounds like he is not trying to shout and his jaw clenched tightly together. He looks angry but i am not tell him anything . I'll push all his buttons . I thought to myself evilly.