chapter 38

previously-

"good. you came, now. i have good news, and well. some bad news. which do you want to hear first?"

___________________________

now-

--Naruto--
my hands moved to cover my belly on reflex. bad news. i don't want to hear bad news.

"good news." i said quickly. I didn't want gaara to say bad news first. unfortunately, thats what happened.
Tsunaide nodded to Gaara, then to me.

"well. here the bad news. because of the mix of human and fox instincts, your body has been out of whack. However it finally decided when to have your cubs. Naruto. your due in two months." my heart jumped. In two more months im going to be a mommy! how is that bad news? i get to meet them sooner then others! unless they are going to be unhealthy, oh i want them to be healthy. Gaara seemed to have the same thoughts.

"will they be healthy?" she nodded.

"yes. a little under two months is the normal gestation period for a fox, but because Naruto is a human, it was lengthened to four. The healing did kick in and prevent it from going to a six month gestation period, which what i had planned on."

"i dont get it. how is that bad news?" Gaara kissed me gently.

"the treaty may not be done by then."

"oh." i replied softly. The treaty. The key to us raising our kids safely. my hands which were resting upon my belly happily moved to cradle it, to keep my unborn cub safe. i glance back up a the old lady. "whats the good news?" she grinned.

"your having twins." i blinked, and a grin spread across my face. Twins, We are having twins!

"gaara, can you believe it!" i yelled happily, twins! we're having twins!" My chest rumbled a loud and deep purr as i kissed my red head. I sat up and grinned proudly. My mate and i are having twins. Thats better than anyone else has had in Konoha for a good long while. Pride filled me. I was able to carry more than any other and mine are stronger. Of that i was certain. Tsunade took one look at my face and sighed.

"your one of those parents. kami-sami look after those kids." she said shaking her head. i growled lowly,

"my gaara and i can look after our cubs ourselves thank you." My eyes fell down to my enlarged belly and i stroked it gently.

--Gaara--
the fox instincts have kicked into gear and we are only half way through. i watched as Naruto stroke his belly with wonder, and i glanced over at Tsunaide's face at his words. She was a little shocked, but mostly it was just anger. She had been trying to put up with him for about a month now, and she hasn't broken anything yet over his foxish antics. this time however i was a little more than unsure. I gently pulled Naruto to his feet and he stepped heavily as i guided him towards the mirror and it of Tsunaide's wrath. He went happily.

"gaara. here." Tsunaide stopped me and handed me a folder and some papers. i nodded towards her, an Together Naruto and i slid through the mirror. Naruto happily went towards the kitchen looking for something to eat. He had started to take a liking to meat. So, i tried to keep beef jerky in the house. I took the paper over towards the filing cabinet which i had been keeping for Naruto over all the information over his pregnancy and the information over previous jinchuriki and male pregnancies. I took the papers which she had just given to me, which were jus todays results. The length of gestation and the amount, along with updates on health and behaviors. I slid into the cabinet with the rest of the info. one day, with a future generation, it would help.

--naruto--
i sniffed out that wonderfully smelling good stuff. It was yummy. I let out a soft rumble of satisfaction as i located the meat. Its a good thing he kept this stuff in the house. I don't know what i would do without the meat. Gaara walked in to see me sitting on the table munching on the bag of beefy jerky. He came up and sit down beside me. i purred as he ran his hands through my hair. Gaara turned and kissed my belly softly.

"mm. Gaara, I'm glad your my mate." he looked at me and blinked before he kissed me once more.

"it would be even better, if i was your husband." he replied, before kissing me again. "but your right. Being your mate, is something i would not trade for the world." I purred loudly as he kissed me. A low rumble sounded, and i turned so i could face him. My legs wrapped around his hips and my arms wrapped neatly around his neck. My belly was a little frustrating, because it was making a space between us, but i worked around it as best as i could. A fire had lit itself in my groin and i couldn't get it to go away. I moaned, my mouth opening, trying to coax my mates tongue to come inside and play. I felt as though my member was burning in a very wonderful pleasureful way. Gaara hesitated, before he slid his tongue into my mouth. Sucking at my own muscle and reclaiming his right to my mouth. I clutched his shirt, my hair felt wet. It seemed as if the room temp had shot up. It was blazing hot.

"mm~ ah! Gaara, I'm~ mm Hot~" I complained moaning as i ran my fingers through his red hair and i flicked my tongue along the edge of his ear before i whispered into his ear, "Gaara, i think i want you." i sucked on his ear lobe, my hands running through his hair, and one moved down to his inner thigh. "right now."

___________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.