Chapter 2 - This I'm curious To See.

Perviously:
he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to the floor where we lay, holding each others hands, staring into each others eyes until we fell asleep. I felt a touch giddy. Naruto's my first kiss.

Chapter 2-
I blinked my eyes open and looks over to the cave entrance. The rain had cleared. I looked over to the now dead fire and our dry clothes. I actually slept. I got up and slipped on my dry shirt, before walking over to the cave entrance. It was still dark out but the rain had stopped so i may not have slept long. But i did sleep, and i did it without Shukaku taking control and killing. Maybe this means she has decided that he wont kill Naruto? I need to ask her. I let my mind wander to wear Shukaku prefer to sleep. It was still my head, but she believed this spot to have the least amount of me in it. Still makes no sense. I was just about to ask her when he said,

"No. Now go away you filthy human."

"I'm a Jinchuriki. Your jinchuriki." I reminded her.

"Even worse." She said with a growl not even bothering to open her eyes. I sighed. She really is quiet a pain to have as my tailed beast.

"Shukaku. Answer me. Have you decided to keep the promise to help me keep Naruto safe?" I asked Her. She blinked open an eye at me, and when seeing how serious i was, burst out in roar.

"That fact you think that he needs my protection! Ha! I will so have to tell Kuruma!" SHe continued laughing in until i cleared my throat, loudly. She snorted. "Listen up human. You are lucky enough to be the Jinchuriki to me, the kid, he has the unfortunate luck to be Kuruma's Jinchuriki. His life is going to be short, but trust me, he by no means needs my protection. Besides even if i wanted to kill the kid, Kuruma is stronger than i am, so no point really. " she yawned loudly.

"Naruto is a Jinchuriki?" I asked shukaku. She merely rolled his eyes. Kuruma i thought. Which one is that?

"Kuruma is the kyuubi's name. Idiots. Just like my is shukaku, despite you all calling me ichibi." With that she grunted and rolled back to sleep. I left the recess of my mind and stared out of the cave. Naruto is the kyuubi's jinchuriki. Then. He understands everything. I looked back at the boy in wonder. How does he manage to keep such a large source of chakra in check? I wonder if he could teach me. He already knows i am a jinchuriki, i wonder if this is how he felt when he found out what i was. If that was why he seemed so intent on not killing me. Because i reminded him of himself. Naruto Uzumaki, you really are the number one most surprising ninja. I walked back to him and gently tried to shake him awake. We need to get on to finding those two missing nin. He didn't wake up. i shook him harder but still nothing. I stood up and took a step back. He is still alive. But he wont wake up. Worry slowly filled me. I called my sand to me and pick him up with it and dropped him back on the ground. He woke up then. Relief rushed in and swept away all of my worry.

"What was that for Gaara!" Naruto whined.

"You weren't waking up." I said. Naruto groaned before he got up and put his now dry shirt on. "We need to resume the mission." I turned headed out the cave.

My eyes flung open as i felt my body slam against cold hard stone. I sat up to see Gaara standing there with his sand pulling back to himself.

"What the hell was that for Gaara?!" I whined at him. I'm still sleepy. I fought back a yawn.

"You weren't waking up." Gaara said. His voice unchanging, bit i saw a hint of relief in his eyes, and i groaned. Im an idiot. Gaara tried to wake me up and when i didn't he got worried. I stood up and put on my shirt which was now, finally, dry. "We need to resume the mission." Gaara said before he turned and walked out of the cave. I turned and followed him out. My eyes were adjusted to darkness of the cave since the fire had gone out before i had woken up. At least out here there is a moon. Yay moon light! I jumped and swung from tree limb to tree limb following the fading trail. This is not going to work. We need to move faster for lost time. So i did. Gaara kept up with apparent ease. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey Gaara, can your sand carry two people?" i asked him as i jumped.

"Yes." He replied without even looking at me. I grinned and instead of flinging myself to the next branch flung myself on Gaara. Unfortunately it did not go as planned. I slammed into him and knocked him off his sand and was about to fall on top of him before i wrapped my arms around him and twisted. Thus putting me on bottom. I let go a little early though so we landed awkwardly. I groaned when i tried to move. Its a good thing he sand cushioned his fall because that would have hurt. He head had landed right between my legs. Luckily his sand managed to absorb most of the moment before he hit, Or it would have hurt a lot more. I felt him move, and i nearly gasped aloud when i felt his breath through my pants. He sat up immediately when he realized his head was on my cock. I sat up as well, my face bright red. I understand that technically we only just started going out about an hour or two ago, but i had been trying to deny my feelings for Gaara for a while and he was even worse than me. i heard a chuckle on the back of my mind.

"Kit, you move fast you know. You already got his face between your legs!" He roared out in laughter. I felt my face heat up even worse.

"Damn it kuruma! Thats not what happened!!" I replied harshly. He just laughed harder.

"Thats what the all say!"

"Shut up damn fox!" I yelled at him and pushed him and his obnoxious laugher as far back in my mind as i could. I blinked and found myself back and looked over at Gaara. God that fox is annoying. Gaara seems preoccupied with something. Maybe Shukaku bugs him like Kuruma bugs me. He could be talking with him right now. I smiled softly. I'll just wait till he's done.

"Yes." I said. Not even looking over at Naruto. Then i felt something slam into me and knock me over. What ever it was, it wrapped itself around me and twisted, i used my sand to try to stop my fall but that didn't work very well. I shut my eyes and braced for impact. I landed on something but i couldn't see what because sand was everywhere from how i tried to use it stop my fall. It did serve as i kinda of cushion though. I moved and felt something on either side me. I frown slight and turned my head and pulled my self up a bit. I let out breath, i felt something tense. It was then i realized where i landed, or more accurately where my head landed. Right on Naruto's cock. I sat up as fast as i could when i realized this and saw Naruto's face was red. As was mine, although he probably doesn't know that since i am wearing my sand armor. How.... Embarrassing? Interesting? Awkward? Sweet smelling? I shook my head when i felt Shukaku pull me into her little corner.

"Did you seriously call that thing 'sweet smelling'?" Shukaku demanded. I said nothing. She groaned. "Interesting?awkward? Sweet smelling? Come on make up your damn mind! Either you wanna fuck him or you don't it's really that simple." She said with a grunt. I just looked at her. "Hey," she said with a half grin, "if its any help, it looks like Naruto is interested in fucking you as well." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying not let those words paint pictures in my mind. To late. Images of Naruto's skin upon my own, and of him making me his filled my mind. I shook my heard trying to clear when i heard Shukaku laughing. "Let me know when you make up your mind Gaara, this. I am curious to see how it turns out." And with that she shoved me out.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.