Chapter 17 - Open them

Previously-

all traces of my......episode. Were gone. Then turned i collapsed tiredly on my bed.

I wish i was with gaara
_________________________

Now-

I walked into my village with a strange and nervous excitement. My body was coiled. I had finished my mission up a couple hours ago, and had spent the rest of the time fixing up the place i had begun building for Naruto, and I. It was finally finished. As i walked towards my families house i felt my self speed up.
Quicker. Faster.
Soon i will see my Naru!
To impatient to simply use a door and stairs, i jumped up and let my sand rise up to get me the rest of the way at through my window. As my landed on my bedroom floor , my sand firmly closed my window and shut my window curtains as well as check my door, everything was in order, at that was left to do. Was wait. My mind pictured Naruto. I missed him. His lovely blonde hair, he rich dark skin. His smile. Everything. I closed my eyes and was greeted with images of the night before i left. The sound of naruto moaning. Of him clutching me. And being close. Of him holding me. A loud bang alerted me to the arrival of Naruto, my wonderful, lovely blonde and whiskered fox bowled in, coming through his mirror, and slamming into me as he pulled me into her strong and warm hugs.

"I missed you gaara." Naruto said, burying his head and keeping a strong hold around me. "I missed more than i missed ramen when i went on my three year trip with Jiraya." I laughed silently, my body shaking. I could only picture it. Naruto wanting to ear ramen and Jiraya, sick of eating it, said no more ramen. For the entire trip. Naruto glanced up at my face an grinned.

"Naruto." I said, recovering from my rare laugh. "I have something to show you." He smiled at me and then i turned allowing him to step into my gourd. Which i was hollowing out for him to hide it. I admit that its but heavy, but mostly its just trying to make it look smaller than it is. Naruto is not that heavy for me like this. With him settled i quickly moved. The curtain flung open, i swished out and launched myself out.
Across rooftops, through street. The sand pushed me forwards, a tiny smile gracing my face as i whisked past everything. The moment i exited the gates and was safely out of sight, i paused. I opened the gourd, and let Naruto out. He stepped out confused.

"I don't get it. We are just outside of the village." I smiled.

"We aren't there yet. But, i want you to run with me." I held out my hand. Naruto grinned and took my hand and together we ran across the sand dunes. The sun all but gone. It was sunset. Now that i think about Naruto had come early. Ah, well. Doesn't matter anyway. We dashed and dashed, as i lead the way towards our destination. As i felt us closer i stopped.
"Close your eyes."
Naruto did as i asked and i lifted my free hand and moved the sand the covered my spot aside to reveal,
my oasis.
The oasis, i built for me and my lover.

"Open them."

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.