Chapter 14 - A charm

Now-

I smiled as i felt my body laying on gaara. A purr softly coming from my body, just then i felt gaara shift his weight. I opened my eyes to look at him, and raises my brow questioningly. My eyes running down his bare chest an his wonderful soft red hair. Needless to say we did it again last night. Memories of it ran through my mind.

-last night-
"Gaara!" I had whispered as he pulled me close and licked my trembling cock. "Ah~" i watched his pale green eyes glance up at me as he took my entire member into his mouth. Pleasure had filled my head, and body. Gaara was wonderful in everything he did. A pang had run through me. i had wanted to do something pleasurable for gaara to. I smirked when an idea formed. I pushed gaara off taking him by surprise and quickly put my mouth on his cock. Taking it all in. I licked it, and sucked it gently. Always gently. Just as he did with me. I loved him to much to ever want to hurt him. But he threw his own surprise and pushed his way on top of me. Making his way back towards my cock. His lips closed around cock, and he sucked in time with me. Gaara hovered over me as i lay on his bed, sucking and loving his cock, just as he leaned down over me gently loving my cock. And when felt like we were about to come, we each took the other all in. Not letting him get away. I swallowed gaara's warm liquid. It tasted like a mixture of salt,strawberries and meat. It was a wonderful night.

-back to present-
I leaned down and kissed gaara. He kissed me back lovingly. Always being gentle yet at the same time demanding. I have no idea how he does it.

"Naruto. I have a mission today. so i wont be back until tomorrow." Gaara said running his hands through my hair. I sighed. Well nothing you can do about missions. Then i remembered the lockets i had gotten i quickly dug them out a gave one to gaara.

"So, you have a piece of me on your mission." I said. Then i handed him the key to unlock it. "Its empty now, but thats okay." Gaara sat up and let his sand grab a small camera. I smiled and hugged gaara close snuggling up to him, and flashed a wide grin at the camera. It flashed and a photo came out a slit in the bottom. He cut it slightly to get it to fit and slid the photo into the locket. It fit like a charm. I grinned again.

"A charm to protect my gaara."

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.