Chapter 15 - duck butted bastard

Previously-

"A charm to protect my gaara."
__________________________

Now-

Even though i his picture in my locket. I still feel lonely. But i guess there is nothing i can do. I sighed and turned my focus onto the mission at hand. It was nothing really just finding a stupid cat that some woman had lost.

"Naruto. Target it moving your direction. Cut it off."

"Roger." I replied. The cat barreled in down the alley where i was station. I moved forward and blocked its path. The cat yowled and spun towards Sasuke. I grunt through the radio told me that he had caught it. So we went back up to the tower to report in. The reward was pretty good considering we just had to find a cat. Though. It was a big cat. I scratched my head maybe i could go train. I wandered off towards the training fields and made a few shadow clones to spar with. They had no mercy. The did all sorts of mean little tricks to get me. It was really frustrating. And another they are all just clones. So why the hell are the convinced they are the real one!? Ah! So annoying! I dispelled the clones and turned to focus on working with my wind nature chakra. I jumped over to the waterfall. And focused my chakra into my palms, and spun my wind chakra into my hand. Slicing the water fall, a least for a moment i. Half. I grinned. Its just like when i was training to perfect my rasenshiriken. I flipped back and instead focused on cutting an old tree stump. Well. I say cut, but i mean, pierce a very thin needle like hole through the thick bark. I worked at it for hours. The sun was sinking down into the deep earth and the tree stump looked more like swiss cheese. I shook my hair and wiped my hand across my forehead and the back of my neck. Wiping the sweat away and flinging it down to the ground. I turned around intending to head home, when two onyx eyes were there. Just a mere inch away from me.
"Wah!! Sasuke, teme!! What the hell was that for!?!"

"You shouldn't drop your guard. Dobe." I ground me teeth. Whatever like i care about he thinks! I walked around him and stormed straight towards home. Well. Almost. I did stop at ichiraku's. i just had to. I picked up the now mostly empty bowl of ramen and slurped up the delicious juices of ramen. So yummy! "So, dobe. You still not going to admit your in love with me?" I grunted and spun around to face. Anger flashing.

"Sasuke. How much clearer do i have to be?! I. Am. Not. In. Love. With. You!"

"Oh? Then why are on a date with me right now?"

"Date what do you mean?" I asked tilting my head. "If this sort of thing was a date, i would say I'm dating iruka. Not you. He's the one who has taken me out on the most dates. Not only that. He didn't try to kill me. Now. Leave me alone you duck butted bastard." I stood up and paid for my meal before turning to go to my apartment. God some people are some annoying. Mostly sasuke. I walked in and slammed my door shut, before i stopped and stood still. Gaara was on a mission so, i couldn't go over to his place. Loneliness filled me. I sat down in a chair at my table and pulled out the locket. Turning the smooth silvery metal in my hands. Such beauty. Rivaled only by my gaara. My hand tightened into a fist around it. And i brought up to my lips. Kissing it gently. "Come home soon." I whispered to myself.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.