Chapter 16 - wish

Previously-

"Come home soon." I whispered to myself.
__________________________

Now-

I gazed through Naruto's window at him. My chakra was suppressed and i was hidden deep in the leaves of the tree. I was perched on. It looked like naruto had something in his hands.....activated my sharingan to get a better view of it. I zoomed in to see a silver book like, locket. My ears catching the words that tumbled out of Naruto's mouth.

"Come home soon." I frowned and deactivated my sharingan. So. The stupid dobe wasn't lying. He really does have someone already. I sighed and wished, for the first time in my life, that i had the buyakugan. Then maybe i could see who his boyfriend is. I snorted. Who ever Naruto is dating, obviously Doesn't feel comfortable having their relationship out in the open. That or he is just toying with Naruto. Either way. I could work this to my advantage. I smirked. And uchiha always gets what he wants. Be it women, or power or vengeance. You, will be no different. Soon i will have you bowing at my feet, begging me to fuck you raw. My smirk widened. And i jumped away, leaving Naruto's house, in favor of planning at my own home.

----I let out a soft sigh. What to do. Gaara isn't here. Then an idea popped into my head. The movie!! I had originally intended on watching it with him, but it couldn't hurt right? I walked into my room and shut my bedroom door, then closed the window and pulled the curtains closed. I hooked my the weird movie player and pushed play, the movie already in there spinning around. I plugged a head set in and put it on. Which was easier. The head set was a lot like the ear pieces we used on high mission when we had to separate. I pushed the start button and took a breath, ready to enjoy the movie. Thingy.

------My breath was coming out in Billows. My cheeks were flushes, and my my pants lay in a heap over near the wall, my jacket was on, but only barely, hanging on to my elbows, and drooping down. The movie wasn't what i thought it was. Not at all. I had been sitting here for maybe, thirty minutes watching this.....well. This porno. There really was no other word to describe it. I was going to turn it off. But, then i started to picture that it was me and Gaara. And not these to other people on the strange device. My hand was wrapped around my cock, as i watched the two people on the screen. Then they started to do something i hadn't thought of. One of the males, the Seme, for lack of a better word, started to put his fingers into the others ass. He was stretching him and wiggling his fingers. I blinked as the uke writhed and moaned. How in the hell could that feel good? They are just faking aren't they?
My curiosity peaked, i felt the urge to try it. I shut my eyes as i hand my free hand put my fingers up my ass. Stretching myself as i had seen the top male do to the bottom. There was a sting and the strange feeling of having something there that wasn't supposed to be. But i imagined Gaara holding me, and fingering my like this. And i felt my body get hot.

"Gaara~" i moaned softly. I pushed my fingers in as fast as i could, my other hand moving rapidly up an down my member. "Oh my Kami!!" I groaned as i thrusted my fingers up into my ass. My hips swaying on their own trying to suck my finger in more, greedy for the pleasure. I could picture Gaara there, holding me close, and softly kissing me. My hand lifted from my member to pinch at my chest, as gaara does. I moaned and writhed on the floor.

"Oh gaara! Gaara!" I felt a small tear in the corner of my eye. "Come home Gaara!" My eyes opened at a particularly deep thrust made by my fingers, and i moaned loudly. Though still trying to be quiet. My head swirling with thoughts of Gaara. Him inside me. I felt my self grow unbearable hot at the image of gaara inside me. Of him fingering me. Of him fucking me. The tension in my gut seemed to wind tighter and tighter with each passing second. The images in my head so vivid it was like i could saw over top of me. Pushing his fingers deep inside of me. I was a complete mess. A hot mess. My skin felt it was on fire, searching for gaara's touch, desiring his touch. Something told me that in the state i was in, just Gaara touching me would send me over the edge. My head conjured up one last image which drove me over. The image of gaara, cumming inside of me. I threw my head back and pushed my fingers in, my body tense and trembling and i silently moaned out gaara's name, as i let loose the sticky white liquid. My body was like jello. I felt my body start to sway, but i fought it. I was naruto uzumaki. No way in hell is that gunna take me down. My eyes still hazy from the pleasure i had to focus for a moment before i realized the movie had finished as i came. I shut of the device and then stood up. My muscles were loose and slack. Like i had slept the best night in a long time. I felt tired but, rejuvenated at the same time. I grabbed some towels and started to clean up the white mess i had made on my floor. I wiped and wiped and wiped some more, and finally, all traces of my......episode. Were gone. Then turned i collapsed tiredly on my bed.

I wish i was with gaara.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.