chapter 31

previously-

"yeah if you want, im sure everyone would love to spar with you as well." she nodded slightly and followed behind us.

__________________________

now-

i followed behind Naruto as we headed off towards the training grounds. He seemed sure the Lee would want a rematch. I was less then convinced. We arrived to see all of Narutos friend laid out on the grass eating sandwiches.

"Hey Sakura, Ino!"the two gils looked up and caught sight of Vera and Mina. They darted over before naruto could speak another word. Kept rubbing on Mina saying how awful it was to be stuck with Naruto. While he can be a bit thick headed at times, it can also be considered one of his strong points. They annoyed me. Vera simply sat down and pulled a small little lunch box out with some food for her and Mina. "Gaara. i need to speak with you." Naruto said softly where no one could hear. He started to move to the fringes of the group. I followed after him, silently wondering what had happened in the few days i had been gone. i sat down underneath a tree, the shade cast down eased the rays of the Konoha sun. Naruto sat down beside me. "Sasuke knows."i blinked and turned to face the blonde.

"he knows as in..?" naruto nodded.

"he was waiting for me when i came back from your house. he surprised me and then he saw the mirror..." Naruto trailed off.

"has he told Tsunaide?"

"no. he said that he didn't want to tell on me."

"i don't believe him."

"he was crying."

"still don't believe him."

"he said if anyone deserved to be happy and in love it me. even if i was mot in love with him."

"i believe him." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"thats not the point Gaara. Sasuke found out. Which means it can be too much long until everyone else finds out as well." i shrugged.

"we can handle that when the time comes." The blonde sighed.

"i suppose you are right." Naruto stood up and moved to step forward when he lost his balance, he swayed before i caught him.

"are you alright?" i asked his quietly. he nodded.

"yeah. i just been feeling a little off is all. not to big of a deal.

"how bad?"

"not bad!" naruto said rolling his eyes.

"just a little dizziness here and there. I just need to drink some more water and i should be fine." i frowned but let him go. i planned on keeping a closer eye on him. Naruto. He lept eagerly back towards his friends where we spent the rest of the day wrestling with each other. Lee asked me for a match right off the bat. Naruto was right. Lee wanted a rematch. So he got one. He improved, quiet a bit actually. it was fun to spar with him. I won of course but it was still fun. Naruto took on Lee as well, The girls all wandered off to a different portion of the ground to spar. Something about how bad sweaty boy smell.... i personally thought Naruto smelled wonderful. intoxicatingly so. As the sun sank low Naruto's friends slowly began to disperse. The girls all took off to their home, deciding upon a slumber party. Vera opted to go stay at a hotel while Mina went with them. lee Shika and Choji all took off to go ear before heading home. Lee made some ridiculous statement about beating Choji in an eating contest. Naruto and I went back to his house. The door open with a click and we walked in. He Locked the door. we went straight for the mirror. It was smooth upon my skin.
Finally. we were home.
My sand slithered across the floor, perfectly at home. I could hear the roaring of water coming from the bathroom and Naruto grinned and darted over to the bathroom. already ridding himself of his clothes. I enjoyed the view until i could view it anymore. I moved along towards the bathroom, striping as i went. The clothes fell easily under my fingers. Naruto already made himself as home in the bathtub. I slid in behind him water sloshing and wrapped my arms around him. i buried my nose in his hair, breathing deeply.

"intoxicating, as per usual."

"hey gaara. do you ever wish that we could have a family of our own?" i could hear a note of sadness sneaking between his words. i leaned my chin on his shoulder and glanced at his face.

"yes. i suppose i have. why?"

"it was something i was thinking about earlier. Something i noticed when we passed by the little family on our way to the training grounds earlier. i was just thinking of how, we would never have children of our own. we would have to adopt." I nuzzled him gently.

"naruto. im sorry."

"why?" he glanced at me bewildered as to why i was apologizing to him.

"i would give the world to you on a silver platter, and i have fought wars for you yet, i cant give you children." helplessness sinking into my words. I only ever wanted Naruto happy. That why i designed this house. to be our safe house. Our safe haven. Now there is something Naruto wants, that i can't give him. Naruto turned to look at me.

"its fine Gaara. It was nothing to important. besides. I have you. Thats all i need." he kissed happily. "now. how about we talk about how much i missed you? three days was forever to keep me waiting!" i smiled.

"hmm." i rumbled out already kissing my little fox deeply.

It was a very pleasant bath.

--naruto--

Gaara woke up early to go and talk about boring stuff with Tsunaide and Mina. Trying to make sure he becomes Kazekage. I mumbled my goodbye and settled in for a nice long sleep. I was a little sore from last nights bath. Though, i was not complaining. The soreness wouldn't last to long anyway. So i simply slept it off. I woke up with a strange craving for a sandwich with cheese and some mayo. and maybe a dash of pickles and some turky. And milk. i wanted some milk too. It was odd, but i did as my body asked. I think i must have chugged half of the entire jug of milk. the sandwich was yummy. I yawned and threw on my clothes an darted off to go find my friends and maybe go on a mission. Hmm. i think I'm hungry again. Wonder if if they wouldn't mind stopping by Ichiraku's.....

___________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.