Chapter 5 - already we are hiding

Previously-
i just fucking started dating you and now. I am being told, that i can't even do that~" i wailed softly, where only gaara could hear me. "I dont want that."

"Then we wont follow it." Came gaara soft reply.
__________________________

Now-

I walked next to gaara, not saying a word as we made our way towards our villages. Since we were not allowed to be together we couldn't hold hands or anything like. But, we walked as close together as we could. I could hear his breathing with every step i took. Even and smooth. My heart pounded in my ears as we neared the spot where we had to part. Gaara and his sibling to Suna and me and my team to Konoha. My feet stopped moving. Everyone stopped and turned to look at me. I laughed nervously.

"Um....i gotta use the bathroom." I let out another nervous giggle. Everyone sighed and i quickly lept away. Into the bushes and further along until i couldn't see them. And then some. Finally i stopped and my knees gave out under me. My heart was beating so loudly and violently, i felt like i was going to be sick. My head was pounding, my breathing was in shambles. I tried so hard to keep it in. But the thought of gaara, so far away made me want to vomit violently. Just then i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see gaara standing there. I felt my eyes water slightly at the sight of him there but i refused to let myself cry. "Gaara. I don't want this to happen. I...i feel sick." Gaara when he heard this pulled me up and into his arms. My breath caught.
"Gaara what are you doing?" I asked him quietly. I felt him shift his weight slightly uncomfortable.

"Hugging you. Did i not do it right?" Gaara asked me quietly. I let out a half laugh. And closed my eyes burying my nose into his shirt, Breathing deeply. His scent soothed my worries and fears.

"No, your doing it perfectly." I said, my voice muffled because i buried my head into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and let my breathing return to normal. Before i finally let go. Gaara released me as well and leaned down to give me a soft kiss.

"Don't forget naruto. Your not the only one who doesn't like this." I smiled at gaaras words before he turned to sand. I sighed. A sand clone. Well. Guess that way he doesn't get caught. I sighed again. Not even in our villages and already we are hiding our relationship. I took deep breath before i darted back toward the group.

"Sorry," i said as i came into view of the group. They merely nodded and we continued our journey towards the border. Kakashi stopped ad turned to Gaara who merely nodded at him before he turned to nod at me. Then with his sibling in tow and stepped over the border into Suna territory. My heart clenched at the sighed of him. Speeding away across the desert and away from me. Kakashi and Sasuke watched for a moment before they got up and went further into the trees towards Konoha. Sakura followed closely behind Sasuke. I stayed a moment longer just watching Gaara fade, before i sighed and followed after Kakashi and Sakura.

__________________________
A/N-
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk for viruses and malware. If you wish to read this story on its original, safe platform, please go to:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MCWlA62RlF

This link will take you to the original author's profile where all of the works are. Thank you.