𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

Quick warning: this chapter contains a lot of depressing topics such as SH and self isolation, if you relate to any or all of these scenes - I am always open if you need help or someone to talk to! You're not alone, I love you. <3
Now, Enjoy some Wally backstory!

I banged my head onto the keyboard, frustrated after mistyping a URL link ten times. I decided to give up and spend the rest of the day.. doing something with Wally.

"Awh, come on! Don't just give up, you we're getting somewhere. It's easy, see?" Wally joked, pressing a finger to a key and clicking it.

Frustration from failing over and over had boiled up and him teasing me was the last straw it needed to be pushed over.

"That's easy for you to say, you have no idea what it's like to be tied up and trapped like this." I grumbled, curling my legs into myself and staring at the floor.

Wally had gone suffocatingly quiet. I glanced over to look at him, feeling bad for assuming he couldn't relate to me.

"I-"

"My dear, you have no idea what being trapped is." He said, his eyes training on me.

"What do you mean, Wally?" I asked curiously.

I wanted to get him to open up. I had so many unanswered questions about this mysterious lover boy and I desperately wished to have them answered.

"It's.. a long story. I don't think we should get into it-" he started, but I cut him off eagerly.

"Oh, please? Just this one story and we can go watch a movie or paint together, I promise." I pleaded, scooting closer and crossing my legs.

A smirk formed on his lips as he let out a small chuckle.

"Alright, I guess I could tell you.. it was a long time ago."

—————-

Third person POV:

Wally skipped out of Home with a wide smile on his face. He giggled and ran his hand across the bright flowers as he made his way down the path and to Howdy's store where he planned to get more apples. He was stopped abruptly by his neighbors huddled around a small tree to the side of the entrance. Wally curiously walked over and raised a hand up in the air happily.

"Good-morning, everyone! What's going on?" He said cheerfully, but his smile soon faded as he laid eyes on a crying Sally.

Barnaby turned his head over his shoulder and sucked in a breath as he saw Wally. Wally tilted his head in confusion, squeezing into the huddle of people and noticing Sally was cradling a bloodied camera in her arms. Barnaby placed a paw onto Wally's shoulder and gently pulled him off to the side.

"What happened? Is Sally alright?" Wally asked, standing on his tiptoes to see past Barnaby's shoulder.

"Wally.. did the neighbor ever come home last night?" He whispered, gripping tightly onto Wally to keep him grounded.

"No, I don't believe so.. I thought they might've stayed with one of you." Wally replied, glancing back over to Sally and the camera.

Then, it all clicked.

"No, no, no..." Wally pleaded, a hand covering his mouth as he fell to the grass.

Wally looked up at Barnaby with tears in his eyes and a crushing feeling in his heart, he felt as if the whole world had just stopped.