21ꉓꃅꍏꉣ21꓄ꍟꋪ ꓄2ꅏꍟ꒒1ꃴꍟ12

I could hear my heart beating through every vain in my body. I watched as Wally's shoes moved across the room, heading towards the closet.

"You know, if you come out without a fight, I could make some exceptions for your punishment!" He sang out, swinging the closet doors open.

While he looked around the closet and in between the clothes, I moved out from under the bed and grabbed nearest object to me - which happened to be a lamp. I walked up quietly behind Wally, raising the lamp above my head and swinging it down. A sharp crack echoed through the room. Wally cried out in pain as the gas lamp shattered over his head, some glass getting stuck in his hair. I used this downtime to rush over to the door, trying everything to unlock it. Unfortunately, it had been locked from the other side. There really was no escape.

I started to smack my hand against the door, trying my hardest to break the wood so I could reach through and unlock the doorknob. I heard grumbling to my left and knew it was too late.

"You little b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅc̵̛̥͊ḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝." Wally shouted as he stood, holding his now bleeding head.

He smiled at me and his eyes began to dilate. With a swift blink, I felt a pain shoot through me from my shoulder. I screamed out in pain and looked over to my shoulder, now realizing a big chunk of my skin was missing. I fell to the floor at the site of my own blood, my hand going to apply pressure onto the wound. Wally stalked over to me and swiftly kicked the side of my stomach. I screamed from the horrible pain. Tears began to spill from my eyes and mix with my blood. Wally gripped my hair and made me look up at him.

"I warned you SO many times, dear. You just had to do it. I was so kind to you."  He yelled, a smile teasing his lips.

He banged on the wall and the door swung open. He then dug his fingers into my scalp and dragged me by my hair into a dark room just across the hall. He threw me into it and shut the door with a bang.

"No, please! I'll bleed out! Please, I've learned my lesson!" I screamed and banged my fists against the door.

After a few minutes of this, I gave up and sat against the door limply. I had lost so much blood already. I thought about my family and how they'd react to my death, all of my dreams that I won't ever pursue, the family I'll never get to have.

"Home, please get Wally. I'm going to die if I don't stop the bleeding." I whispered out, hoping the living house heard my pleas.

I laid back onto the floorboards and stared up at the ceiling.

I'm going to die in here.

————————————————-————————————————-————————————————-————————————————-

           My eyes shot open as I felt pressure apply to my shoulder. It took me a few moments to process the fact I was still alive, and no longer in the dark room. I tried moving but I was tied again. But it was different this time, my legs were tied together and my arms were wrapped around myself like a straight-jacket. I shifted my eyes to my side where Wally was seated, watching me adjust to everything. He had his hair down over his eye, a style I had never seen before. The side of his head where I had hit him hours prior was now neatly bandaged up.

"Take these, it'll help with the pain." He said, picking up a glass of water and two pills.

He held the pills to my mouth, forcing it open with his fingers when I didn't cooperate. He shoved them into my mouth and quickly sent water traveling down my throat. I choked a bit before swallowing it all down and gasped for air as he pulled the water away. He set the glass back onto the dresser beside the bed and ran his hand through my loose hair.

"Are you.. mad at me?" I squeaked, looking into his eyes.

"Mad? Oh, darling, I'm beyond furious with you. But you're lucky that you're so adorable, otherwise I would've left you to bleed in that room. Ha. Ha!" He squeezed my cheeks.

"Are you going to, uhm, hurt me more?" I choked out, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

Wally's entire expression changed. His hand moved to grip underneath my chin, turning my head to the side. He leaned down, getting close to my ear.

"Not unless you make me." He breathed out, dragging his tongue across my ear and nipping it gently.

I cringed internally at his actions. This man had just bit off a part of my fucking shoulder and almost killed me and now he was trying to flirt with me? I squirmed away as he began to chuckle darkly. He moved away and picked up a silver tray that was rested on the dresser. He sat back down and placed it on my lap, it was a tray filled with arrays of different foods. Salad, fruit, and bread.

"You need to regain your strength so your body can heal. Let's eat together, shall we?" He smiled down at me.

I swallowed the bile coming up from my throat. I can't believe he's acting like everything is normal. I'm so scared. I want to go home. He stabbed a few pieces of salad with his fork, bringing it to my lips.

"Open up, silly!" He said, pushing the fork against my lips.

I complied, opening and chewing a bit before spitting it at Wally. Unfortunately, he had anticipated this and moved back - it just barely missing him.

"Haha! Look how close we've gotten. I can tell your next actions just by your facial expression!" He said cheerfully, picking up more of the food with the fork.

"Now, enough with the games. Eat while I'm allowing it, because your next actions will determine if this will be your last meal for a while." He said, darkly.

I felt so.. hopeless. So small compared to him. I was truly powerless. Tears fell down my face as I opened my mouth and ate.

I need to make a plan, one that will work.

One he won't see coming.