1ꉓꃅꍏꉣ3꓄ꍟꋪ ꓄3ꃅꀤꋪ꓄ꍟꍟꈤ13

Wally had carried me out into the living room and placed me on the couch, taking a seat in his reading chair and cracking open a book. I watched him for a while, studying his movements. He sat with his leg crossed over the other and a smirk forming on his face as he looked up and we made eye contact. A knock was heard at the door, causing both Wally and I to look over. He folded the page and set it to the side, standing and making his way over to the door. I used this time to start the plan I had made up in my head last night.

"Home? Can you hear me?" I whispered out.

A small creak was felt underneath my foot, signaling he was listening.

"Okay, good. I need you to help me and.. and I'll help you too. I know you don't like Wally banging on your walls, so if I can get him to stop, will you open the door for me to run whenever the times right? When I'm free from these ropes, I mean." I glanced back over to the door where Wally had began talking to someone. "Only if I can't convince him to take me out first."

Home was silent for a moment before the blinds were pulled up on the windows and Home..winked? I took this as a yes, hopefully I was right.

"Oh- one last thing, Home. Do you know anything about the eight chil-" I was cut off by the sound of the front door closing.

I felt awfully nervous. From the corner of my eye, I saw Wally waltz back over to where he sat previously now holding a newspaper. He caught me staring at it and moved over to sit next to me.

"Eddie dropped this off for me. He's the mailman. such a nice fellow!" Wally said, leaning the paper over so I could read as well.

"Do you think I could meet him?" I spoke up, digging my nails into the back of my arm to keep calm.

I saw Wally's grip on the newspaper tighten. He let out a sigh and loosened the paper, turning to look at me.

"It depends. I quite like having you all to myself." He looked at me with the same crazed bedroom eyes he had yesterday.

"But, Julie already saw you. She has such a big mouth - I'm sure the neighborhood already knows about you by now. It couldn't hurt to let them meet you." He held a finger to his chin, looking deep in thought.

"Only if you can stay quiet." He sang out, standing and making his way into the kitchen.

"Yes! I mean- yes, I can. I will. I won't say anything about.. this." I blurted out, trying to convince him.

Wally came back holding a pill bottle and a glass of water. He sat back down next to me and dumped out two pills, bringing them to my lips. Wanting to make a good impression so my plan would go accordingly, I opened my mouth and took them in. He held the water up and I took a few sips and washed the white pills down. He set the water and pill bottle down onto the coffee table, a pleased looking smile plastered on his face.

"My, you must really want to meet them. If I knew meeting them would make you act so obedient, I would've done that first!" He laughed.

He began to undo the ropes binding my arms together, moving down to my legs. I stretched my arms out and let out a thankful sigh at the fact I could move.
Wally grabbed my hand and helped me stand. Once I got the hang of it, he led me back into his bedroom where a neatly stacked pile of clothes laid on the bed.

"You can find something to wear, just make sure it covers your shoulder." He said dismissively.

I waited for him to leave but he never did, choosing to distract himself by looking through his bookshelf. Creepy ass motherfucker. I uncomfortably looked through the little pile to find a yellow shirt and some purple velvet overalls. I shifted close to the corner in the back, turning around and beginning to take my shirt off. I threw the yellow shirt on, not being able to shake the feeling of being watched. Swiftly, I pulled my old gym shorts down and pulled up the overalls, hooking them over one of my shoulders and opting to let the other one hand loosely. I turned back around and saw Wally smiling creepily.