𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Please, dear, you must understand why I did it!" Wally pleaded, grabbing my hand and pulling me back into him.

We had made it all the way Home, I had successfully ignored him the whole time. I blocked all of his advances, and I would do so until I got a sincere apology and explanation.

"Why did you do it?" I said, ripping my hand out from Wally's grasp.

"You've played with my heart so many times, Wally. I can't keep doing this - you made me love you, I never wanted to love you." I choked out, trying to keep tears in.

"I had to make her give in to us, there was no other way. Sally is so stubborn, she won't do anything unless someone takes a liking to her. She means nothing to me, dear. Nobody means anything to me but you." Wally said somberly, reaching out for me again.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, backing away and entering Home swiftly.

"Wait! Please, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He shouted after me, standing hopelessly at the door and watching me disappear into the guest room.

I slammed the white door shut and slumped down against it, curling myself into a ball against the door and sobbing into my hands. I can't believe I let myself trust him, let myself love him. But, maybe he was telling the truth.. it could make sense. Wally never made any moves on her, he did what he needed to. Oh, why must this be so confusing.

I felt someone sit next to me, a warm hand beginning to rub my back comfortingly. I looked over and saw illusion Wally seated next to me, smiling down at me sadly.

"I heard shouting. Want to talk about it?" He said, removing his hand and leaning back against the door.

I sniffled and sat up, uncurling myself. I turned to him and began to rant.

"We planned to get parts from Sally and- and he started to get really comfortable with her. She was touching him and laughing and blushing.. it was too much for me to bear. I got mad at him and he tried telling me he did it just to get what he wanted - and maybe he was right. Maybe I should've listened to him and talked it out instead of running off." I said, sighing and staring down at the floor.

I felt a finger gently make its way under my chin and turn me to look at him slowly. He was propped up on his knees now, almost towering over me as I was slumped over on the floor.

"I am sorry, my dear. You do not deserve to go through that. I can't imagine why someone would play with such a beautiful thing like you. If I were to have your heart, well, I'd cherish it 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇." He said, his hand moving to cup my cheek.

I felt a blush settle on my cheeks. If I couldn't have Wally, I could have him. He could fake being Wally, tell me everything would be okay. My heart would be okay.

"Oh, stop, You're flattering me." I said, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒅."He whispered, moving closer, our faces almost touching.

I felt my heart leap into my throat. I stared into his eyes and.. felt my mind start to blank as his eyes began to spin hypnotically.

"What's happening- What is.. your name?" I whispered, feeling dizzy.

This was not the Home I recognized two minutes ago, it was no angel I saw.

He smiled down at me sweetly. I felt as if I were trapped in some kind of trance. With a flash, his face twisted into darkness, only his white eyes showing through.

"𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏." He laughed out, licking his lips and crashing them against mine.

I struggled and gasped into the rough kiss, cringing as I felt swift pains cut through my arms. I wanted to scream, but it was muffled by the feeling of a tongue invading my mouth. I felt something wrap around my leg, but was soon distracted by him leaving our kiss. I was able to gasp for air now, taking in as much air as I could. He had stopped kissing me and began to lick up.. blood from my arms. I screamed but was quickly shut up by him connecting our lips again. I felt him push me down onto the floor and I felt tears prick my eyes.

I don't want this.

I don't want to die.

I felt myself blacking out. Suddenly, the pressure of his body was taken off of me and I rolled over, choking for air. I glanced back and saw Wally standing over him with a large kitchen knife, bloody tears were streaming down his face. Wally had stabbed him. Thank god. I glanced down at my foot and saw Homes large tongue wrapped around it.

Home was going to eat me, this was his plan all along.

I gasped and kicked it off with my other foot, quickly scrambling to my feet and backing into a far corner. Home tricked me, made me feel safe when I was vulnerable. I almost trusted him. I was a fool.

I watched Wally bash in the illusions head with the back of his knife, the body melting into the a black puddle on the floor and disappearing. I looked over and watched Homes tongue slither back into the floorboard, sighing in relief as it did so. I felt Wally grip my hand tightly and pull me out of the room.

"I told you not to go in there without me."  He said, clearly agitated.

I let out a sob as he set me onto a kitchen stool, moving quickly to pull out a first aid kit. He set it onto the counter and made me hold my arms out, revealing the massive clean lines that red blood oozed out of. I wanted to throw up at the sight. I squealed painfully as he put antibiotics into the cuts, but soon felt relief as he wrapped my arms in thick white bandages.

"Thank you." I whispered out, feeling grateful that I wasn't dead.

"Of course. Though, you won't be able to spend time alone with Home anymore."  He said, taking my bandaged arms and placing a kiss onto them.

"He comforted me.. he made me believe him. I thought he was trying to be my friend." I said quietly, looking down at my arms.

"You cannot trust anyone, my love. Nobody but me." He said, moving behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How can I trust you when you play with my mind? My heart?" I said, pushing his arms off of me and holding back tears that threatened to escape.

"Oh, darling. I told you I only said such things to Sally to get what we need. Didn't you do the same to Home? It's only fair." He said, spinning me around slowly on the stool.

"I love you, do you think I'm lying?" He whispered as I searched for any signs, any hints in his eyes.

There were none.

He wasn't lying.

"No. No, I don't." I said, glancing back down.

"It will never happen again, my love. I promise." He held my face in his hands and placed a warm kiss to my forehead.

"Okay. I trust you, Wally."

'For now.'