The End.

Hello, everyone! I hope you enjoyed this story. I spent months planning all of the lore and putting it together - I was originally going to give you a gruesome ending kinda like Juliet and Romeo but I thought, 'hey, be nice.' So you're welcome lol.

I have a few things to clear up and announce;

Some people were concerned for me due to the depressing chapters so I just wanted to clear that: yes, I am fine. I just lost my father and so I've been channeling my emotions through this book. Its been really difficult going to school with nobody else relating to me.

Announcements:

IM MAKING ANOTHER BOOK!!

It's called, "People Like Us" and it's entirely original. It is a male x male and will have some more mature materials.

Description:

"Cody is a junior at Francisca High School, and a hot one at that. He wears the trendiest clothes, has a loving girlfriend clinging to him and amazing grades to top it all off; only, that's what he wants you to think. What happens when a murderer learns his past and confesses romantic attraction through various crime scenes? Follow Cody and this mysterious killer on a game of cat and mouse, one you won't forget."

So if you're interested in this, keep a look out!! The first chapter should be released soon. 💕

last announcement:

Part 2 of this book??? Let me know how you feel about that. It would basically just be following the two lovers on their crime scene investigations and Wally navigating the real world, probably some ex drama.

That's all for now! Thank you so much for all of the support I've gotten in the last few months! You've all brightened my life and I would be sitting at home doing nothing if it wasn't for all of the motivation.