The End..?

"Wally! I promise I'll be fine-"

"But- are you sure you're full? I can make more eggs.. oh dear! Are you sure you have everything? You should take one of my blankets just to be sure." Wally choked out, fighting back tears.

It was early in the morning, everyone had left Home the previous night and said their goodbye's followed by tons of hugs. Wally wanted to escort me to the void - though, he seemed hesitant about letting me go. Wally kept feeding me, checking if I had enough clothes even though I was going home, and making sure I had all of the neighbors gifts with me.

"Yes, Wally. I'm sure I have everything." I whispered, my arms starting to shake under the weight of the gifts and blankets combined.

"Make sure you stay safe up there, don't let your mother hurt you- I don't think I could handle that! A- and make sure you check in with me, please!" Wally said, his lip quivering.

"Oh, Wally.." I sighed, dropping everything onto the floor with a groan.

"I won't let her hurt me, silly." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "And I'll always keep you updated on everything, hell, I'll even visit!"

Wally smiled uneasily and wrapped an arm around my waist, letting his other rest on my cheek. I stared deeply into his eyes and allowed my gaze to trail down to his lips, ignoring his cheeky smirk.

"Promise?" He whispered flirtatiously, leaning in just an inch away.

"Promise." I said, sighing as he brought our lips together gently.

I let my eyes flutter closed, smiling into the kiss. Wally's hand traveled from my cheek to the back of my head, tangling his fingers into my hair. Our lips moved together in sync, a warm feeling pooling in my chest. I felt Wally break away slowly, my eyes opening halfway to see him smiling down at me. I giggled as he started to sway us back and forth. Wally began to hum the song, 'Tonight You Belong To Me' as we swayed. He spun me around twice and dipped me, his lips connecting to mine lovingly. Wally brought us back up and released me, his hand finding mine and bringing it up to his lips.

"Come back soon, my love." He whispered, placing a warm kiss onto my knuckles.

I gasped quietly and felt my heart melt at the sentimental gesture. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and felt my body turn a bright shade of red.

"I will. Until tonight, mr. Darling." I said, mocking Howdy from the previous night.

I giggled quietly at the flustered man before me. I picked up the pile of gifts and blankets on the floor, my eye twitching at the struggle. Wally rocked back on his heels nervously, watching as I threw the pile of stuff through the void. I turned and stuck my tongue out at Wally before jumping back into the void and falling on my ass. I groaned and looked around my messy room - looks like my mother had a field day in here. My posters were torn off the wall, the contents of my work bag were thrown on the floor, and my Television was mangled. How delightful. I groaned and ran a hand through my hair, standing up and glancing towards my cracked door. I slowly made my way over to it, leaning over to peak through the crack.

Nothing.

It looked as if nobody was home yet.. or at least I thought until I noticed faint flashing lights coming from the bottom of the stairs. I sighed and opened the door fully, taking a wary step into the hallway. I made my way to the top of the stairs and stared down, police sirens. The police were here. I stumbled down the stairs and peaked my head over the wall to the front door, watching as police cuffed a lady right outside.