Lucifer Headcanons

Thanks for the request:>

I'll write the smut separate

HeroTheDiamond

NSFW

Lucifer

Lucifer loved it when you moaned and moaned his name, from his slamming into your hole. He made sure it was rough, but passionate love making between you two.

But, he loved punishing you if you had embarrassed him that day.

Punishments include:

- Spanking
- metal dildos
- knife play
- heat and cold play
- Denial (Speaking or orgasm)
- Humiliation/degradation

Lucifer's favorite was degradation. He loved having power over you, and saying that he

"I'm only using you for your body."

And

"You slut, you're only with me for a big cock, isn't that right, slut?"

You loved being degraded by Lucifer, but you wouldn't take it from anyone else. The way Lucifer degraded you, was hot. His voice, his grip on your body, and the way he thrusted.

All of that together, made you want to scream.

SFW

Lucifer hated public affection. He highly preferred private love. But, of course, if someone was messing with his love, he would happily kiss you right in the open.

But, that rarely had to happen, as everyone knew you belonged to Lucifer. The large amount of hickies on your neck didn't come nowhere, that's for sure.

You two loved each other, a lot. At first, you always thought Lucifer was a bully and abused his powers. But once you got to know him, you understood his motives.

He was so hot and bold, but when you first started dating he was shy. He was amazing at flirting, but anything physical besides sex he was awkward. It was adorable.

Holding hands, would make his slightly blush, or if you randomly pecked his cheek he would cough to cover his red face.

You loved Lucifer's soft side, and was glad Lucifer only showed it to you.