Belphegor | Thank you pt.2

Song - My R (the story is based off the song. It's up top or on YouTube to get a feel for the song)

WARNING SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND SUICIDAL TALK IN THIS CHAPTER

Belphegor x Demon! Male! Reader

Angsty, suicide attempt, suicidal talk, fluffy/happy endings.

Scenario: McKinley has gone back to the human world

Y/n was alone, once again. McKinley was his only friend, and she was human. Y/n was walking to his parents house, from RAD. Y/n tried to stay in the dorms, but his roommates couldn't stand him.

Y/n didn't know why. He just felt hated by everyone, besides his parents.

"Hey," Someone called. Y/n looked, and saw it was Belphegor. "You're Y/n, arent you?"

...

"No, you've got the wrong person."

~

The next day, Belphegor asked the same question, and Y/n had the same reply. It went on for a week, until Belphegor finally snapped.

"I know it's you, Y/n. Why won't you talk to me?"

"I rather be alone."

"Let me get your number, so we can hang out sometime." Belphegor smiled.

"I can't." Y/n shook his head.

"Why? Why won't you be my friend?"

"Because, Belphegor, I want you to be happy." Y/n's chest tightened a bit. "And I know your happiness won't be with me."

"Y/n-"

"Goodbye... Belphie..."

Y/n raced off back home to his apartment complex. He packed everything he loved into a small box, so it would be easier for his family to throw his stuff away.

He knew no one would miss him. There was no one to miss him, anyways. He left a note for his parents, and went off to the top of his apartment complex.

There stood a girl with braided hair, ready to jump off. Y/n shouted to her. "Hey, don't do... It please..."

She turned to look at Y/n. "Why shouldn't I? My boyfriend left me for some other girl... There's no one left who loves me..."

"Oh for God sakes please, are you serious?!"

"What?"

"I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me. Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?
You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" Y/n left out a bit of his frustration. "There's a better way."

"Thank you for listening." She smiled and then left the rooftop, going down the stairs.

~

Today's the day, or so Y/n wished. There was a boy, short as can be, ready to jump off.

Y/n called out to him, as well. He told Y/n his story.

"You've probably heard it all before everyone ignores me, everyone steals I don't fit in with anyone here."

"Oh for God sakes please, are you serious?!"

The boy looked up in surprise.

"I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me. Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home
There's always dinner waiting on the table, you know!"

"I'm hungry..." Says the crying boy, and then he left the rooftop, going the same way he came.

~

And just like that, everyday, there was someone new. Y/n made them turn away. Yet, there was no one to stop him. He knew there was no one who cared enough to do so.

But this time, this girl was different. She wore a yellow cardigan.

"I just wanna stop the scars that grow
Everytime that I go home. That's why I came up here instead" that's what the girl in the cardigan said.

Y/n heart hurt. Someone with the same pains as him.

"Hey! Don't do... It please..."

'Aah what to do? I can't stop this girl, oh this is new. For once I think I've bitten off more than I can chew'

"But even so please just go away so I can't see
Your pitiful expression is just too much for me!"

"I guess today is just not my day" and the girl in cardigan turned around and then left.

~

There was no one there today. No one to interfere. No one to stop Y/n.

Y/n took off his shoes, and stepped over the railing onto the small edge. The drop would surely kill him.

"I'm going to jump now, and be free." Y/n smiled to himself.

He was going to take the step, but the door burst open.

"Y/N!" Belphegor screamed. "DONT DO IT, PLEASE!"

Y/n froze. "Belphegor..."

"Y/n, please... Why..?"

"Belphegor, please, leave. I don't want to leave this world, hurting more people than intended."

"I can't let you, Y/n. Your parents love you, and McKinley, she has come back! And me... I have a crush on you, Y/n... I want to be with you, so, please, don't jump!"

"Belphegor, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." Y/n turned around, tears streaming down his face.

Belphegor perked up, and reached his hand out to grab Y/n.

"That Im going to hurt you."

Y/n fell backwards off of the roof.

"NO!" Belphegor caught Y/n by his shirt.

"Belphegor, let go!" Y/n pleaded. "Please!"

"I read the note, Y/n! I care about you, and so does McKinley! You aren't alone!"

Belphegor was slipping, seeing as he wasn't that strong.

"How about this..." Belphegor let himself slip over the edge. "We die together."

"Belphegor, you idiot! You have so much to live for!" Y/n screamed as they were falling.

Belphegor held Y/n close, and kissed him. Y/n kissed back, crying. He didn't want to die anymore, but it was far too late.

Y/n waited for the impact of the ground, but it never came. A soft net caught the two, being held by Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan, and Mammon.

Belphegor slowly pulled away from the kiss, as the four brothers ran up to the two. Beelzebub was pissed at Y/n.

"You almost killed my brother!" Beelzebub quickly got aggressive.

Y/n broke down. "I never wanted Belphegor to die! I never wanted to hurt anyone but myself... I just want it all to be over..." Y/n wailed.

McKinley hugged Y/n from behind. "It's okay, I'm here, Y/n."

Belphegor hugged Y/n too. "And so am I."

Y/n just cried into Belphegor's shoulder.

~

Y/n and Belphegor got together. Y/n was still depressed, but Belphegor took away all of
Y/n's self harm devices, and spent most nights with him at his parents house. They cuddled and kissed and just felt at peace with being in each other's arms.

(Sorry for the double upload, I couldn't get this idea out of my head. There should be a part 3 with smut coming out at some point.)