Diavolo | My queen

Diavolo x Human! Female! Reader

Thank you for the request! :33

Stupid_weirdo_simp

Cute, cuddles, lime, aftercare

Scenario: Diavolo and reader are cuddling on his bed.

Diavolo had his head pressed between Y/n's breast, cuddling there. Y/n thought it was adorable how much Diavolo liked her breasts

"You're totally a tit man, huh?" Y/n chuckled.

"They're so soft... And they're the perfect size for my hands..." Diavolo mumbled into Y/n's chest. He gently squeezed Y/n's breasts.

"Do-dont do that, Diavolo!" Y/n lightly blushed.

"But... Softtttt~" Diavolo continued squeezing them gently, but slowly got rougher.

Y/n let out a small moan at the pressure change.

"Diavolo- Ah~!" Diavolo started licking Y/n's nipples through her shirt."N-not my nipples, please!"

Diavolo ignored her, and continued pleasuring Y/n. One of his hands moved down to her crotch, and started rubbing her through her shorts.

Y/n was whimpering, but loving the attention on her body from her boyfriend.

Diavolo ripped off Y/n's top, accidentally taking her bra with it.

"Diavolo!!! That was my favorite bra!!" Y/n scolded.

"I'll buy you better ones." Diavolo stated.

Y/n gulped at Diavolo's tone. It was serious.

"A-alright..."

"Good girl~"

Diavolo started sucking directly on her nipple, making Y/n let out grunts.

"Feels good, doesn't it~"

"Yes! Fuck! Fuck me, Diavolo!"

Diavolo pulled off Y/n's pants, and underwear. He slowly pushed threw of his big fingers inside of her, making her grip Diavolo's shoulders. Diavolo quickly thrusted them, making and played with Y/n's clit.

"D-Diavolo! Oh ah~ fuck~ baby I'll cum~!" Y/n groaned and whimpered.

She typically didn't last long in bed, but always made sure her lover was satisfied as well.

"Go ahead. Today is all about you~" Diavolo smirked.

"Faster! Move your hands faster! I'm soo~ close~!"

Diavolo pinched Y/n's clit, pushing her over the edge. She happily cummed all over Diavolo's fingers almost screaming his name.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." Y/n murmured over and over until she fell asleep.

Diavolo pulled his fingers out, and carried her to the bathroom. He cleaned Y/n, admiring her beautiful face and body. He carried her back to bed, dressed in one of his shirts and boxers and then cuddled her.

"Such a good girl~"