Lucifer | You're on bottom

Lucifer! x Top! Demon! Male reader

Brat, brat tamer, choking, dirty talk, smut, Mpreg

Lucifer and Y/n were in Lucifer's room, knowing no one would bother them there. The door was still locked just in case.

Y/n was slowly stripping Lucifer down. No one knew that the Avatar of Pride was a bottom in his relationship. Y/n allowed Lucifer to act dominant in public, but when they were private, Y/n was the dominant one.

As Y/n got to Lucifer's underwear, Lucifer stopped Y/n with a smirk.

"How about no~" Lucifer teased Y/n.

Y/n glared. "The underwear is coming off, Lucifer."

"And what if I don't let you, hm? What if I just leave you hard?"

"Don't try it, you brat." Y/n spat.

Y/n wasn't actually angry, they both were only acting, but they loved it. It turned them both on.

"Well—"

Y/n roughly grabbed Lucifer's face. He tightly gripped it. "That's enough out of you, brat."

Y/n ripped Lucifer's underwear off. Lucifer's hard cock was out in the open.

"Are you hard off of me calling you brat? Huh, you little slut?"

Lucifer knew not to speak. He nodded.

"How cute. Do you want your master to suck you off? Or do you want to cum from being fucked?"

"Fuck me..." Lucifer whimpered.

"Heh. Alright. Only because you're so cute."

Y/n stood up. He started stripping.

"Did you clean yourself, Luci?" Y/n asked.

Lucifer nodded. "I did."

"Okay, good." Y/n smiles in approval. "Do you want condoms?"

"No. Raw."

"Got it, babe."

Y/n finished undressing. Y/n was already hard. Y/n grabbed the lube, and lubed his member.

Y/n lubes up Lucifer's hole. Lucifer decided to mess with Y/n. Lucifer starts thrusting down onto Y/n's finger, and moaning loudly.

"Master!" Lucifer moaned happily.

Y/n pumped his member faster, as he face got red. The sight of his lover riding his fingers and moaning was hot as hell, and Y/n didn't stop Lucifer.

After a few minutes of riding, Lucifer cried out when Y/n hit his prostate.

"Oh God... Lucifer... I want to cum so bad..."
Y/n panted.

Lucifer pulled Y/n's fingers out of his hole. "I need your cock in me, please..." Lucifer begged.

"Beg more, Avatar of Pride." Y/n smirked.

"Please fuck me, and hard, master! I can't live without your big cock!" Lucifer begged.

Y/n's cock twitched.

Y/n slowly pushed his member into Lucifer's hole. Lucifer moaned happily. He loved having his lover inside of him.

Y/n fucked Lucifer like crazy for a while, until he came inside of Lucifer.

They both panted and shared a kiss.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cum inside, babes." Y/n apologized.

"I don't mind."

"What if you get pregnant?"

"Then we'll have a baby together~"

Y/n smirked. "Then how about I fuck you until you do~?"

Lucifer rapidly nodded yes.

~

And just like that, the big and tough Lucifer was pregnant.

Y/n was cuddling his slightly taller boyfriend in front of everyone from behind, as they announced the pregnancy.

"LUCIFER IS A BOTTOM!? HAHAHAHAHA!" Mammon burst into laughter.

"Mammon..." Y/n warned. "Lucifer isn't stable with this baby inside of him. Stop laughing."

Mammon didn't stop.

Lucifer picked up a chair and went to throw it at Mammon's head. Y/n tried to stop his stronger lover, but couldn't. Mammon was hit in the head with the chair.

"Mammon got head shot lololol." Leviathan posted with a laugh.

Everyone was laughing at Mammon.

"I'm so glad you're having a child, Lucifer." Diavolo smiled.

"Yeah, but it's with a random demon." Satan snorted. "No one knows who this guy is."

Lucifer glared. "Leave Y/n alone, Satan."

Y/n rubbed Lucifer's growing belly. Y/n felt a strong kick. Lucifer groaned in pain lightly.

"Awww~ baby is kicking!" Y/n cooed happily.

"Lucifer is getting owned by baby kicks. Lololol!" Leviathan posted again.

A chair hit Leviathan in the face.

Lucifer held a big vase. "Who else?" Lucifer threatened his brothers.

They all stayed silent.

~

The baby was born and an intense and a long labor.

Lucifer and Y/n had a baby girl.

She was laying in her crib, while Y/n and Lucifer watched over her.

"What should her name be?" Y/n asked.

Lucifer went silent for a moment, and then gently smiled.

"Lilith."