Lucifer | Nothing but a bully

Lucifer x Human! Male! Reader

Reader is over 18

Talking back, attacking, forgiveness, lime, fluff

Scenario: Y/n is standing up for Beelzebub and Luke. Luke tried to take the grimoire in the Basement of House of Lamentation

Y/n slid in front of Beelzebub and Luke. Lucifer was in his demon form, and ready to kill Luke and Beelzebub.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Mammon asked in surprise.

"Get out the way, human." Lucifer seriously told Y/n. "This doesn't concern you."

"It isn't Beelzebub's fault." Y/n sighed. "It's mine. I let Luke in because he had nowhere else to go. I couldn't—"

"So you let him in." Lucifer growled.

"I did. So I should be punished, not them, okay?!" Y/n knew his punishment would be easier than Beelzebub's and Luke's punishment.

"But let me say this," Y/n started off. "You're a damn bully."

Y/n eyes widened at his own words. That was definitely not that he was going to say.

"What?" Lucifer questioned.

"Hey, Y/n! Not the time to tell Lucifer about himself!" Mammon warned.

It was too late, Y/n already said it, he might as well finish. He was definitely going to die, but at least he said what was on his mind.

"Yeah, that's right! You're nothing but a bully!" Y/n continued. "You use your power to just beat people into submission! You do that to all your brothers. You think you're the shit, but you're not, Lucifer."

Y/n walked up to Lucifer, and poked his chest.

"You're nothing but a bully, you bastard."

Then, everything went dark.

~

Oh, I'm dead. Here I come, God, here I come.
Y/n thought.

He slowly opened his eyes, and found a bright white light, with a blurry figure in his view.

"Hello God," Y/n greeted. "As you can see, I died."

"You're not dead," Beelzebub sighed in relief. "You're alive. Diavolo saved you."

"You sure, Beel? I feel half dead."

"Nope, 100% alive." Beelzebub smiled.

Y/n sighed. He couldn't believe he talked smack to Lucifer, in his face, and didn't die. It was a miracle.

Y/n got Beelzebub to make a pact with him

~

The next day at breakfast, it was tense. Satan and Asmodeus were whispering between each other.

"What are you two whispering about, huh?!" Mammon glared.

"Nothing." Satan chuckled.

The atmosphere was too tense for Y/n. He stood up, and grabbed his bag.

"Y/n." Lucifer called, gaining your attention. "Can you meet me in the music room before class?"

Y/n looked at the three demons he made pacts with. Mammon, Leviathan, and Beelzebub. They had worried looks.

"Sure..." Y/n reluctantly agreed. "You gonna finish the job or something?"

"No, of course not." Lucifer sighed.

Y/n ain't believe him. He just walked away.

~

Y/n and Lucifer were in the music room, talking.

"I'm apologize for attacking you," Lucifer said sorry. "Me attacking you is inexcusable."

"I'm sorry too," Y/n apologized. "I shouldn't have provoked you like that. I shouldn't have said that stuff to you, at all."

"It's alright." Lucifer smiled.

...

"... High-five?" Y/n offered.

Lucifer wrapped Y/n up in a hug. He hid his face in Y/n's neck.

"L-Lucifer?" Y/n stuttered quietly.

"I'm very sorry..." Lucifer mumbled. "I really like you, Y/n. I regret almost hurting you. And... Well... I'm sorry for being a bully..."

Y/n smiled gently.

"It's okay." Y/n accepted the apology. "I forgive you."

Lucifer slipped a gloved hand up Y/n's shirt.
Y/n's eyes widened, but he didn't fight it.

"You want this as much as me, don't you, human?" Lucifer seductively whispered into Y/n's ear.

Y/n nodded.

Lucifer picked Y/n up and placed him on the piano. Lucifer kissed around Y/n's neck. He avoided making hickies, much to his discontent. Lucifer lifted up Y/n's shirt, and played his with chest.

Y/n gripped Lucifer's shoulders.

Lucifer found Y/n's slightly lewd expressions adorable.

Lucifer gently nibbled on Y/n's neck.

"I'm going to eat you up~" Lucifer smirked.

The door burst open.

Mammon, Beelzebub, and Leviathan burst in.

"Don't eat him, Lucifer!" Mammon shouted.

The three brothers froze at the position of Lucifer and Y/n.

"I-Its not what you think!" Y/n tried to reason.

"It's exactly what you think." Lucifer chuckled.

The boys slowly backed away, and closed the door.

"Too bad we can't finish. We have to get to the meeting, but best believe, you'll be mines tonight, understand~?"

Y/n nodded obediently.

Lucifer went to leave to room.

"Lucifer." Y/n called quietly.

"Hm?" Lucifer hummed.

"Are we, um, dating?"

...

"If you're okay with it, yes."

"Yes!" Y/n rapidly nodded his head.

"Alright." Lucifer winked. "See you tonight, sweetheart."

Y/n adjusted his clothes, and left after Lucifer, feeling giddy.

"Lucifer's mine..." Y/n mumbled.