Barbatos | It's frosting!

Barbatos x Male reader

Fluff, cooking, embarrassment

Scenario: Barbatos and his Demon boyfriend, Y/n are baking a cake together in the kitchen

"Y/n, you have to gently whip the frosting." Barbatos stated.

Y/n tried to be easier.

Barbatos came over and sighed gently.

"You over whipped it..."

"S-sorry, 'Batos!" Y/n nervously laughed.

Barbatos added some corn starch to help it, and it was back to normal.

"Okay," Barbatos gently said. "Just add two drops of red food coloring, okay? Just two drops."

Barbatos handed you the red food dye. Y/n went to squeeze the red dye, but Barbatos stopped him, seeing that he was definitely going to squeeze the whole thing into the frosting.

"Actually, take a seat, okay?" Barbatos held his famous smile.

"But—"

"Please."

Y/n pouted at his boyfriend. He sat down in a chair, and watched Barbatos bake. Y/n was more like watching his ass.

Barbatos pulled the cake out of the oven.

"Okay, come decorate. I know you're good at that." Barbatos invited Y/n over.

Y/n held the piping bag, and started decorating the cake. Barbatos gave Y/n free rein to decorate a cake for MC's birthday.

After a while, Y/n finished. It was red with black stripes, with purple and white flowers on it.

Y/n turned to Barbatos who smiled at the cake.

Y/n sprays some white frosting down Barbatos' cheek.

"Hey!" Barbatos jumped a bit.

"Hehehe. Didn't see that coming, huh?"

"I guess you didn't see this coming." Barbatos snatched Y/n's belt.

His pants dropped, causing Y/n to blush.

"Not fair! It's supposed to be a food fight!" Y/n growled.

Y/n bent down to pull up his pants.

"Hey guys—"

Barbatos and Y/n snapped their heads over to the Seven brothers, Diavolo, Luke, Solomon, and Simeon.

"You two are fucking!" Mammon shouted.

Barbatos and Y/n looked at each other.

They saw how bad it looked.

"NO!" Y/n and Barbatos shouted.

Y/n quickly pulled up his pants and got his belt from Barbatos.

"I hope that frosting is whipped cream and not something else..." Diavolo nervously laughed.

Y/n smirked. He wanted to embarrass Barbatos while he had the chance. Y/n licked the frosting off of Barbatos cheek.

"It tastes good when I eat it off of you~" Y/n winked, grabbed some chips, and left the kitchen.

"No, no, no, no." Barbatos denied."It's frosting!"

"Hahaha..." The group nervously laughed and backed away from Barbatos.

Barbatos still held his kind smiling, while planning on punishing Y/n.

"You're dead, Y/n..." Barbatos mumbled.

Y/n tensed up, feeling an angry Barbatos. Y/n snickered to himself knowing it meant a hot night in bed.

"Oh hell yes. Totally worth it." Y/n snickered.