Lucifer - Shadow pt.2

Lucifer x Male! Catboy! Reader!

Angst, fluffy ending

SELF HARM AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT

Part two of the request

***

Y/n and Lucifer we're headed to Deja vu, and expensive cafe. It was a surprise for Lucifer, and once they arrived, Lucifer disagreed.

"Isn't this too costly?" Lucifer asked.

"Big brother gives me an allowance, so no." Y/n shook his head. "Let's go eat!"

Y/n dragged Lucifer by the arm into the fancy cafe, and asked for a table. Once seated, they sat in silence and looked at the menu. Y/n was glancing at Lucifer, who held a stoic face.

"Is there something wrong?" Y/n questioned.

"Not at all. I think I'm ready to order, if you are."

Y/n nodded, and called the waiter over. The two ordered their meals, with Lucifer getting chicken Alfredo, and Y/n getting (Favorite food).

The two were awkwardly talking until their lunch came, and then it was silent from then on.

***

Y/n had paid for their food, and left with a bow and a thank you. Even though it was awkward, Lucifer asked for a second date, which Y/n agreed.

They ended up going on six more dates, which Y/n thought were successful. He was excited to officially ask Lucifer to be his boyfriend. Y/n skipped to the library, hoping to find Lucifer there.

Y/n had told McKinley about confessing to Lucifer, so when he walked in on them kissing...

He had never felt so betrayed before. Lucifer and McKinley both stopped in shocked, not knowing what to say.

"Y-Y/n—" McKinley was cut off.

Y/n abruptly turned around and started running. "I-its okay..." Tears ran down his face, and he sprinted somewhere far away from the two people he cared about.

Y/n hid in the forest, the same one Diavolo found him so long ago. Y/n sat under a tree and just wept.

"Damn it, I was just a play thing..." Y/n sobbed. "Why did I think someone actually fucking loved me..?"

Y/n cried for awhile longer, not wanting to leave, ever. He just wanted to die, he felt so embarrassed, and oblivious.

"I'm so... Dumb..." Y/n slipped.out his dagger, and began slicing his wrists. "Die... I should die... No one will miss me..."

Y/n started slicing faster and deeper, and his tears fell faster. "No one loves me! It's all been a lie. A fucking lie!! I'm hated! I'll never be as good as him! Never!! Why do I even still live...?"

Y/n ends up stabbing himself in the thigh, and removing it, so he could be out quicker. It hurt like hell, but he felt at peace. No one would find him, and no one could save him.

He was finally at peace within himself.

And all it took was impending death to find it.

***

Y/n woke up in the hospital, to see McKinley sleeping by his bed. Y/n sighed, seeing his arms covered in bandages, and his leg sore. The shifting awoke McKinley, who started crying at the sight of Y/n.

"Y-You're awake!!" McKinley, as she hugged him. "I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!"

Y/n was numb, as McKinley cried into his chest. He wanted to hug her back, and tell her everything was okay.