Diavolo | headcanons

These are my personal headcanons of Diavolo. You can tell me some of your headcanons, and I might write about them.

There is a top and bottom section.

Male reader

NSFW

Enjoy!

Top Diavolo

- Diavolo is a sweet and caring top, after sex.

- during sex Diavolo is very passionate, and can get quite aggressive, especially if it's a punishment

- punishments from Diavolo include:
- choking
  - slaps on the body (not the face, ever)
   - bondage
     - blindfolds
       - soft torture (such as feathers)
         - rough torture (such as heat/cold play)
           - large dildos

Diavolo won't bring knives into the bedroom, as he doesn't want to scar your sexy body.

Then there's days where Diavolo will fully praise your body, calling you hot and sexy, and making sure you're full of pleasure the entire time you have sex.

He's a less vocal top, maybe a few grunts here and there. But he loves to make stupid jokes in the middle of sex.

He loves when you ride him at his desk. It's the best feeling for him.

Diavolo is wonderful at aftercare.

He'll clean you, and dress you, and make sure you're okay before going to bed. He'll leave kisses all over your body, and make sure you were fully pleasured and if you needed to cum again.

Bottom Diavolo

Diavolo moans like crazy when he bottoms you.

He loves being top, but when you ask to top him, he never says no.

And it's not a guilt thing, it's because of how good you are at topping him.

Diavolo is very vocal as a bottom, and with how much he's moaning, he doesn't have time to make stupid jokes.

You aren't that good at aftercare, as Diavolo is pretty heavy, and you can't carry him. You typically wipe him down with a rag, slip him on some underwear, and cuddled him.

He loves sucking you off, while trying to do your homework, and you loved it too.

Diavolo loves to be spooned after bottoming, and sometimes, he tries to get you back into the mood.

You don't often do punishments, as Diavolo says "I'm too good for punishments." You could tie him up and blindfold him sometimes, but he would just break out and take off the blindfold so he can "see your hot body"

When he's horny and wants you, he gets you.

And never want to say no.

Who wouldn't want to fuck a prince?

SFW

Diavolo loves to cuddle. But only privately. He doesn't want anyone to see such a soft side to him, besides you.

He'll give you kisses on the cheek from time to time, to remind you of who he loves. Whenever Lucifer gets to close to Diavolo, you smash your lips together with Diavolo, and make out with him right in front of Lucifer, the brothers, Barbatos, and anyone else who's unluckily in the room.

Sometimes it'll get... Too passionate, that a shirt might almost come off, before Barbatos stops you two.

Diavolo is mostly professional when you're around, but when you get jealous, you can't stop your lips from touching everything it possibly could, no matter who is there.

Diavolo loves you to death, and will always love you. And you love him more.

"I love you, my future king." Y/n smiled.

"I love you too, my precious Y/n."