Lucifer - Shadow pt.3

Lucifer x Catboy! Male reader

Thank you for the request

Smut, slight angst, fluff

Part three out of three

***

Lucifer and Y/n had been dating for a year.
Y/n became friends with McKinley again, but that kiss never left his mind. No matter how much he tried to believe Lucifer; he remembered the kiss.

The lips of his best friend and crush touching. Y/n believed it would've hurt less, of McKinley didn't know about the crush or the confession. It stung so much. Y/n constantly compared himself to McKinley, but mainly inside his head.

He didn't have boobs, or a pussy. He was a guy with a dick, cat ears, and a tail. How could Lucifer love him? Maybe it was all a ruse: a plan to stop Diavolo from punishing Lucifer.

Y/n didn't want to break up with Lucifer, since he did love him. But he couldn't move on. It hurt. Y/n couldn't kiss Lucifer on the lips, as all he could think about was McKinley kissing them. Lucifer assumed it was Y/n being scared of his first relationship, so Lucifer tried his best to take everything slow.

Maybe it's because I'm not as slim as McKinley...? Y/n thought bitterly.

He decided to start working out with Beelzebub, who didn't mind the new company. Y/n had moved back into the castle as well, feeling more comfortable there.

Today, Lucifer was visiting Y/n at the castle. Y/n invited Lucifer into his room, and they chatted without awkwardness. They both sat on Y/n's bed, next to each other.

But, Lucifer had a question. "Have you had your first kiss?"

Y/n shook his head. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"I would like to be your first~"

Lucifer gently grabbed Y/n's chin, making him look up at Lucifer. Y/n's face went red, as Lucifer closed his eyes and slowly leaned in. Y/n didn't know what to do, so he followed.

Their lips touched, and it felt magical. Lucifer wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and pulled him closer. Y/n gently cupped Lucifer's face, and tried to deepen their passionate kiss. Lucifer forced his tongue into his bottoms mouth, who was confused. His tongue awkwardly flared around, so Lucifer pulled away.

"I'll teach you how to tongue kiss later. But, your lips... Taste like heaven~" Lucifer purred, as he kissed Y/n's neck.

Y/n softly gasped, and let out small moans.

Taste like heaven...? I bet you said that to McKinley as well...

"Are you okay, love?" Lucifer asked, a bit confused on why Y/n's stopped moaning.

Y/n nodded, as he looked away. "C-can we stop here?"

"Of course, love." Lucifer gently pecked Y/n's lips and stood up. "I'll be heading out to the student council meeting. Text me if you need anything, okay?"

Y/n nodded with a soft smile. "I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

***

Y/n was visiting Lucifer at the house of Lamentations. They were cuddling on Lucifer's bed, enjoying each others company. Lucifer took a break from paperwork to spend time with Y/n.

"I have to get back to work." Lucifer softly whispered.

Y/n whimpered. "No... Don't go..."

Lucifer pecked Y/n's forehead, and went to pull away from the cuddle, but Y/n locked their lips together. Lucifer was surprised, since it was the first time Y/n initiated a kiss. Y/n forced his tongue into Lucifer's mouth, making Lucifer confused on why Y/n was so desperate. Lucifer quickly dominated Y/n, and rubbed his hips.