Angeldust

WARNING: This chapter does have slight NSFW. You have been warned...

                               ~~~~~~~~

"Angel, please. This isn't the time or place to pitch woo." Alastor groans.

Even though his words say otherwise, his ass rubs frantically against the front of my pants like a dog in heat. In this case, a deer in heat because it's almost time for his heat cycle to begin if I'm remembering correctly.

We left the club quickly after Alastor disemboweled the waiter that pinched my ass. As we were getting ready to leave, I mentioned it casually to him, thinking he'd just grumble and move on.

Nope. I was dead wrong.

As soon as the words left my lips, Alastor went on a bloody rampage looking for the waiter responsible. Many interfered, and they abruptly lost their lives.

With a sigh, Molly and I sat back down at our table, sipping our drinks, and watched the destruction unfold. Yet another club where Alastor isn't welcome in after this.

"Ya shouldn't have said anythin'." Molly laughs.

"Beginnin' ta think yer right." I sigh, lifting my wine off the table as a severed arm slams onto the white table cloth inches away from where my drink was, splattering the fine linen with black, goopy, blood.

"Da two of ya have an odd relationship." She giggles.

"Hey, it works and makes me feel so fuckin' alive." I gush, staring at Alastor's true demon form with half lidded lovey dovey eyes.

"I jus' want my brother happy, and obviously he makes ya happy." I nod and take another sip of my red wine.

As a shadowy entity passes by, I snap my fingers to get its attention, and it skids to a stop next to me. "Suga', do me a favor and tell Al ta wrap this up before some flyaway blood stains my nice dress."

Taking my hand, it bows its head to press something soft to the top of my hand. Something cold and soft. Something I assume are lips. Turning, it rushes off towards Alastor to deliver my message and a wicked smile curls my lips. That little interaction just gave me an idea. A fun and naughty one that I'll try out later.

Poor clueless Al...

Now, here we are, having just dropped Molly off at her house, and me pressing him up against a dirty brick wall in an alleyway, teeth nicking his sensitive ears.

"Didn't ya say ya wanted ta be punished fer eatin' dessert first?" I purr in his ear and a hand goes around to unbutton his pants. They slowly slide down his legs, revealing something I find shocking and adorable.

He's wearing pink lacy underwear.

Adorable fucka' must've once again rifled through my shit jus' ta wear somethin' that'll get me goin'. And oh boy, does it ever.

"I-I did... but..." Hand clasping around his throat, I lean his head back until our lips are inches apart, warm breath intermingling.

"Why wear such pretty panties if ya didn't want ta pitch woo?" I tease, a finger stroking over the prominent buldge growing harder with each passing second.

"I do want you to take me, my Wildflower. That's why I wore them tonight. For you. I am just not comfortable doing this in an alley. So unsavory and vile. No class." Alastor cuts off with a moan when I cup the hard outline of his cock.

"Fair enough. How 'bout this? Ya beg fer me, and I won't fuck ya hard in this alley."

"B-But..."

I squeeze his cock hard and he jolts.