Angeldust

{WARNING: This chapter does have
some NSFW content in it!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holding back the giggle working its way up my throat, I study Alastor from the corner of my eye as he fidgets with every downward step on the stairs.

"What exactly is the purpose of these wretched things?!?" Alastor hisses, gesturing to the front of his pants. Indicating to the cock rings he currently wore.

It was absolutely hilarious to instruct him on how to put them on and the expression of mortification afterward. Fucking priceless!

Absently brushing a finger against the small bulging object in the pocket sewn to my latex skirt, an evil smile lifts the corner of my mouth. He'll figure it out when it's time. And when he does? It's going to be extremely satisfying to witness. "The rings around da base and balls have a very specfic purpose. A purpose you'll see fer yerself soon enough."

"That's not an answer." He huffs, lifting his arms to cross over his chest, as if they will somehow protect him from the upcoming torture he's about to endure.

Chuckling, I don't respond and instead make my way into the dining room, following the mouth watering smell of roasted onions and seasoning. As we enter, Charlie raises her hand, waving us excitedly over.

Alastor sits down and I take a seat across from him. Needing to keep some distance for my safety, but close enough to watch what's about to unfold.

"You always cook for us," Charlie gushes to Alastor. "So, Vaggie and I made onion soup to thank you for all the hard work you do for us and the Hotel. There is already a few new patrons to the Hazbin Hotel, and group sessions have been very helpful!"

"Of course, my Dear," Alastor begins nonchalantly and I discreetly pull the smooth black object from my pocket, holding it in my fist under the table. "Have to keep my investments secure and thriv-"

He cuts off mid sentence with a barely audible gasp when I click the top button, spoon halfway to his mouth. In a beat of silence, Charlie notices Alastor's stiff body language.

"Al, are you okay?" She asks, worry coloring her tone.

"Yeah Al, ya don't look so good." I pipe up as I rest my chin on the top set of hands and allow my smile to widen when his gaze latches on mine. A silent way to let him know that I'm the cause of the new... uncomfortability in his pants.

"I-I'm fine." He growls and covers his mouth with a hand. No doubt trying to hide the struggle to keep his manic smile in place.

"That's good. Wouldn't want ya to be uncomfortable." I reply and smile in smug satisfaction as he glares at me.

Lighthearted chatter resumes as everyone eats dinner and I enjoy the show in front of me as I fiddle with the remote in my hand. The tiny black remote controls the rings and vibrate. Which is what Alastor deals with throughout the entire meal.

By the time everyone is done eating, I have the vibration setting on 8. Face flushed crimson and hair sticking to his neck with sweat, Alastor can't seem to stay still. His twitching almost has me cackling with glee.

"Are you sure you're okay? You hardly touched your soup." Charlie says to Alastor, glancing down at his half eaten soup in dismay.

"I-I'm f-fine darling." He stutters and I hear soft panting coming from behind the hand covering his mouth.

"Ya know it's rude not ta eat food that was so thoughtfully made fer ya." I reply to him with mock outrage, one eyebrow raised.

The murderous look he gives, makes me smirk.