Angeldust

~ WARNING: This chapter has slight Sexual Content! ~

~~~~~~~~~~

Metal pelts tables and whizzes around Alastor and I as we duck and weave to avoid being hit. Taking bodyguards out left and right.

I can't help but admire the way Alastor moves with unbelievable quickness, slicing his claws across throats and darting to the side when they attempt to fight back. Like a hypnotic dance of death. Bullets seem to bounce off his body as one of his shadows curls around him, absorbing the tiny metal entirely.

One of the guns I hold, clicks, and I press the button on the side to release the empty clip, shoving a hand in my chest fluff to retrieve a loaded one and attaching it while shooting the other three handhelds, never taking my eyes from the attackers.

As I pump these sorry losers full of lead, a hand grasps my shoulder and without thinking, I spin on my heel while using the butt of my gun to shove at the person behind me, intending to use it as a club.

A hand clasps my wrist, halting the gun in mid-air, and I gape when I see the gun inches from Alastor's face.

"Such beauty shines through when your bloodlust takes over, my dear. It's entertaining to watch and breath taking to witness."

"Shit. Sorry, Al. Ya should know betta' than ta sneak up on me when I'm kickin' serious ass."

"Apologies, darling. Do you wish to finish off the last one?" He says, stepping back with a wide sweep of his hand to allow me to continue shooting.

"Damn Smiles, ya jus' had ta show off and kill them a-" Sharp pain explodes in my shoulder and abruptly cuts me off as I take a stumbling step back.

"Anthony." Alastor's sadistic smile suddenly vanishes and is replaced with worry.

"I'm fine babe. Been through a hell of a lot worse than this doin' traffikin' runs with my family. That errand, I had a bullet in my side and leg." I heave a panting laugh, ignoring the pain.

Alastor takes my arm and drapes it over his shoulder, accepting most of my weight. "Are you certain you're alright, my dear?"

"Yes." I answer.

"But-" He tries to argue and I press a finger to his lips.

"Babe, ya either shut up and let me waste this motherfucka', or I will use my tongue ta make ya shut up." His red eyes widen for a moment before darkening with a smile.

"Don't tempt me, Mon Ange."

I feel his body begin lengthening and hear bones cracking. Alastor's sweet smile morphs into that of a demon thirsting for blood.

"''''You'''' dare''' hurt''' my''' Aimer? You''' must'''' have'''' a '''redeath''' wish.'''" Venom and crackling static coats every word.

I pull my arm from around him as his body grows and I chuckle. It's adorable that he wants to defend my honor, but he should know by now, I can take care of myself.

Not missing a beat, I hold up my gun and shoot the demon between the eyes.

Glowing dial eyes glance down at me in amusement. "Take all the fun why don't you?"

"There's still Vox, my cute, murderous, cannibal. Ya can have him." I remind him, taking my hand holding my wounded shoulder, and reaching up to place a bloody finger against his lips. "Go crazy, Amore."

Pulling my hand away, Alastor's red tongue flicks out to lick his bottom lip, tasting me.

"I've never been one for anything sweet. But my dear, your blood is quite the exception."