Chapter 64

-Hinata's POV-

Things went back to a relative normal for the next month or so. Come mid-June, I realized Sasuke and I had been dating for about six months and hadn't really taken any steps forward since February. The wreck brought things to a standstill for over six weeks, but too much time has passed for me to use that as an excuse now.

If I'm being totally and completely honest, it's likely my fault and mine alone. Whenever things get heated between Sasuke and me, the thought crosses my mind that I should make a move. Until now, he's been the one taking the lead, and I want to show him how sure I am about him by doing it for once.

After drunkenly confessing to one another that our feelings are more severe than we expected, things have been calm and comfortable. Prestige has been too busy for any drama to arise, even if it wanted to. The four of us have been recording music videos, doing interviews, attending photoshoots, and mastering the choreography for our second album in preparation for our swiftly approaching first tour.

"And that's a wrap, everyone. Great job!"

Every person in the warehouse applauded, Prestige included, as Sai and Kakashi announced the recording of the music video for Slow Dance was finally complete. Sasuke's hands left my body, and we turned naturally to face our instructors, Gaara and Sakura doing the same in my peripheral view.

The concept for this video was unlike the others we've done so far. Gone were the trendy backgrounds, flashy outfits, and sexy dancing. Instead, the four of us were dressed in the most elegant and formal outfits as though we were attending the ball where Cinderella lost her shoe.

Multiple other pairs of dancers were around us, and the set was modified to look like we were in an extravagant castle. The choreography was different as well. Sai took inspiration from a classic waltz but added his own flair so it wouldn't be considered run-of-the-mill or boring. For once, Sasuke and I were better than Prestige's two main dancers. Naturally, that's because we were both forced to learn ballroom-style dancing in preparation for the many dinner parties and essential gatherings our parents would ultimately drag us to.

I glanced over at the statuesque man in question as he stood by my side, dark eyes locked attentively on Kakashi as he came around the cameraman so he could approach the four of us. He looks amazing, flawless, in a tuxedo.

Sure, we've attended multiple red-carpet events, but I never could properly ogle at him because paparazzi were around to catch it on film. However, eye contact was encouraged for this video, so I had a brilliant day today. Multiple times throughout the process, Kakashi praised all four of us for our acting skills, but he didn't know minimal acting had been involved this entire time.

"Alright, Prestige, I appreciate your hard work today! Just a bit of a request before you head out, please begin working on song ideas for your third album. It's my goal for all music to be written and composed by the time your tour begins so you can begin recording as soon as you return. Any questions?"

None of us spoke out, so he nodded with a heart-stealing grin, "Have a good night, you guys. Get some rest."

Back at the house, I tossed my purse and phone onto my nightstand as I drank some water, not bothering to flick the lights on because I knew my way around my room by memory. Filming had run over by a few hours, so it was nearly midnight already, and we still had to get up early in the morning for an appointment at Lee's.

When I went into the bathroom, I turned the lights on, then set my glass on the counter as I pouted at my reflection. My hair's parted to the side rather than the bangs being in their classic fringe, hence the impending trip to Lee's for a haircut. Loose curls left my hair looking thick, full, and romantic. The soft makeup was much more my style, as well. I quite liked filming this music video more than the others.