【Ch.017】

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

It all started when your heart was touched by one of the manga chapters.

Since you couldn't help but shed some tears for your favorite character.

Manjiro Sano.
Nicknamed Invincible Mikey.

You watched how he killed Takemichi and how he broke down crying.

That's when you hung up the phone and went to sleep with a heavy heart for your imaginary lover.

While you were immersed in your dreams, you woke up to the sound of screaming filling the place. You opened your eyes quickly and looked at the cause of the screaming, when you realized late that it was your mother's voice.

You ran out of your room only to be met by the flames, slowly consuming the house from the inside and infiltrating your site.

" W-what is this?? m-mom!! my dad! my sister! anybody. "

You screamed hoping someone would hear you or give you a sign that they could hear you or something, but nothing happened.

And the screaming sound continued.
You thought a little nervously but soon looked at the fire approaching you.

I grabbed your hand and ran to your room, went to your bathroom, and turned on the water to fill the basin.

While the bathtub was filling with water, you ran out of the bathroom and quickly headed to your bed and took the cover.

And then you went back to the bathroom, you were not interested in turning off the tap, you put yourself in the basin to fill yourself with water, and after that you put the lid inside the basin and made sure that it was full of water.

When you were sure the cap was wet enough, you put it on your head, wrapped it around you, and started running out of the bathroom and into the room.

You took a deep breath before making your way through the flames, hoping to find any of your family.

There was no sign of either of your parents, but you could hear your sister's cough.

She ran to her place to find that the flames were already around her and she was about to be burned alive.

You made your way between the flames and helped her stand.

" Lucy! Are you well? Where are our parents? "

you ask while wrapping the blanket around her to protect her from the fire.

" They are out! My father's leg was burnt and my mother helped him get out, but she didn't come back yet. "

Lucy says crying while hugging you.
I hugged her tightly as she walked slowly towards the exit.

Ooh.. but life seems to have another opinion since the roof has collapsed on you both.

But somehow I was able to get Lucy out of danger at the last minute.

" Y/N!! Oh my God!!"

Lucy cries crying as she sits in front of you, who begins to feel your feet and lower body slowly burning.