【Ch.016】

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Good??
Is it you or are you sitting among the Sano family??!

" y/n? hey baby what's wrong?? Don't you like food? "

Shinichiro asked. There was a clear concern in his black eyes. Suddenly all attention is on you... But the worst! Why was Izana among those present?

" N-no! I'm fine and the food is very tasty just... I don't have an appetite at the moment.."

She says a bit embarrassed Shinichiro hummed but still looked but quickly went back to eating.

You were about to fall into thought again before you felt a hand on your thigh.

I held back the gasp that was rewarding him for leaving and looked at the owner of the hand.

" You are fine? "

Mikey whispered to you, trying not to sound too obvious to others.

" Yes fine, now put your hand away! "

You whisper, trying to hide the embarrassment in your voice.

Mikey looked at you for a split second before removing his hand and eating again.

- T-that's totally weird!! what is happening??

You wonder while feeling your heart about to explode.

- Well you have to calm down, and then think for a while.... Let's ignore Izana's presence.................................. Who are you fooling????????????? You can't ignore Izana's presence!! Or even the reason for your absurd presence among the family!!!

You are screaming inside your mind trying to hold back the tears that are starting to gather in your eyes.

"I'm going out!"

You scream and then you run out without even letting anyone talk or stopping to put on a shoe.

Suddenly in the chaos I remembered Takemichi.

He must have an idea.
While you were running and thinking how to find him, you bumped into a boy.

"Ouch! I'm sorry I didn't mean--"

You didn't finish your sentence when you recognized a familiar face, but you soon smiled broadly as you recognized the boy.

" Takemichi! "

You scream and jump to hug him.
The boy was confused before realizing something.

" A-Are you y/n from 2017?

he asked hesitantly but quickly became relieved when you nodded.

" what happened?? "

You ask him while looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

" I don't know! I was just thinking of a way to find you and ask you what happened! I was in the future before I found myself here! "

Takemichi says, looking at you confused as to why you don't know.
.
.
.

" And that's it. "

You say as you look at the trees in front of you, you and Takemichi were now sitting in a garden talking about what happened with you before coming here.