【Ch.013】

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

" It's impossible! "

Takemichi yelled, clutching his head with both hands, trying to process what I had told him.

" Sadly it's absolutely true, despite everything I've told you there's a possibility that every time I move into the future I'm going to encounter one of Mikey's characters. "

You say and you try to explain your theory as briefly as possible.

In the end, after many and many discussions and talking about the matter, you both left the café and started walking.

Silence walked with you, neither of you saying anything, and it was obvious that you were both lost in your own thoughts.

You sigh and suddenly feel like a mountain has been lifted off you.

You never imagined that this was tiring you, especially your sudden transfer and having to put up with Miki every time.

You really didn't realize you were tired of the whole thing until after you talked about it to Takemichi because when you mentioned it all, you suddenly felt able to breathe properly.

" Hmm..y/n? "

You turned your head slightly to look at Takemichi and gave him a look telling him he's got your attention.

" You said that you were sleeping and when you woke up you found yourself here.. so.. what is going on in your world? "

Takemichi asks, and when he finished speaking, you opened your eyes a little with a kind of astonishment. Nothing like this had ever occurred to you!

" .... I-I don't know.. I never thought about it.. Now that you mention that, I'm wondering.. " 

You answer it neatly..
Your family.. your relatives.. your school.. your friends.. and most of all, your life there!

You can't believe you forgot your life there..

It is now as if you have given up your life.

Suddenly you stop in your place, and this makes Takemichi stand up and look at you a bit worried.

" is there a problem? "

Seeing your pale expression, Takemichi asks.

" Takemichi... I... I... I don't remember..."

" huh? "

Takemichi couldn't say anything while looking at you nervously trembling with a pale face in addition to your trembling words and tone.

" What do you not remember? "

He asks you trying to understand what you are trying to say more.

" my life! I can't remember it!! My family my friends everything is there!! I can only remember your events and that I was asleep before I came!! I can't remember anything else.. I don't remember my real look either.."

Scream while feeling like you're standing on the edge of madness.

How could you not remember? How could you not know??

" Listen y/n everything will be fine just calm down. "

Takemichi says trying to calm you down.
He seems tense as well.