【Ch.001】

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞʚ~~•~~ɞ

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ~~•~~ɞ

"the curse! Why does the writer like to torture my dear Mikey ?! "

She says trying to hold back your tears.

You feel so bad for this! And how much you wanted to continue reading, but your heart could not bear to complete reading the chapter, in addition to that you are very late for your bedtime, so you decided to leave the phone and sleep with a sore heart for your imaginary lover.

‘I'm sorry, Mikey, but I promise I will keep hurling insults at the writer.’

She says as you feel the anger inside you escalate whenever you remember what just happened in class. 

"the curse! I think I will dream about this all my sleep!!! "

Why do you have to suffer like this, you mumbled, feeling so uncomfortable? Above your pain on your lover!!

‘ Just go to sleep (y/n). ’

You say inside yourself as you close your eyes to go into your sweet sleep.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

" (y/n) wake up now! You will be late for your school "

Your father is screaming to wake you up and you grumble as you get off the bed and head to the bathroom.

The whole time you were half asleep so you didn't pay attention to your figure in the mirror and your little figure.

After 28 minutes you were already ready so you went downstairs while you still felt the sleep in your eyes you were sad that you were going to leave your beautiful bed.

" truly? (y/n) didn't you sleep early last night? "

Your father says as he sits in front of you with his cup of coffee in his hand.

" Not really, I couldn't sleep well, I had a bad nightmare."

She says half lying, I heard a hum from your father and he started drinking his coffee while you started eating breakfast and you are still almost half asleep and it seems you are not ready to let your sleep go so fast.

After the two of you ate breakfast, you went out and said goodbye to each other before going your separate ways.

You continued walking for a while before stopping, realizing that the road was different than usual!

‘ the curse? I had to be alert! What do I put myself in now?? ’

You say to yourself, nervous, but you felt your jaw hit the ground when you accidentally saw your reflection in a pool of water!