【Ch.008】

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ ʚ~~•~~ɞ

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ~~•~~ɞ

You've been running, running, and running. You don't know how long it's been since you started running, but what you do know is that you're afraid of seeing what you're running for.

You didn't want to see that but you should..at least to convince your mind that it was a joke..or something!

I stopped running while panting, you could feel your lungs screaming due to the speed of your panting, but all this you did not feel as much as you felt your head spinning while you saw the tombstone in front of you.

" Shinichiro Sano.. The Sano family's tomb. "

You read aloud what was written on the tombstone as your tone came out shaky.

Suddenly you started to feel your limbs trembling strongly while also feeling your feet getting weaker with every passing second..

You fell to the ground after your feet could not carry you any more while I continued to shiver..

"Shinichiro Sano.. Shinichiro Sano.. Shinichiro Sano!! "

I kept repeating what was written on the tombstone in a trembling voice while looking wide-eyed at the grave in front of you.

You began to feel numbness in your mind, and slowly that numbness began to creep into your extremities, while your vision became blurry until black attacked your vision.. The last thing you realize before you completely pass out is someone shouting your name.
.
.
.

Slowly open your eyes while being disturbed by the bright light of the room.

You look up at the ceiling after getting used to the light before flashbacks attack you before you passed out.

Suddenly, you feel your heart contracting strongly while tears gather in your eyes, and you remember the tomb that you actually saw earlier and how Shinichiro's name was written on the tombstone..

A lonely, weary tear fell down your left cheek as you began to feel a coldness in your extremities, but all that changed when I heard a slightly familiar voice.

You got up with your upper torso and looked at the door, which in the next moment had already opened, revealing a blonde figure.

" Emma? "

she says almost audibly as she looks at Emma with a kind of astonishment.

" Oh my God! Y/N Thank God you woke up we were all worried about you! "

Emma says as she runs to you and hugs you tightly.. I stayed frozen for a split second before they exchanged hugs.

"Okay Emma I'm fine now don't worry!"