【Ch.004】

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ

ʚ~~•~~ɞ

Shinichiro was looking at you with a look you could never explain!

" Uh... I..."

"Do not speak to the interpretation! "

When he interrupted you with a slight annoyance in his voice and in this way you were completely silent and lowered your head to look at your bosom, you didn't have the courage to look at him any longer.

'I already tried to apologize to him but he won't let me. It's not my fault~!'

You say to yourself, trying to get rid of the guilt that's starting to eat you up.

" I told everyone that you would come.. Do you know the situation you put me in? "

Annoyed by what happened last night, Shinichiro says.

"......"

She didn't reply and didn't even think about replying. Which face will you talk about? Your apology won't take you back in time, you're not Takemichi!

“Then… let me go home with you if everyone is there?”

_You say you are hesitant about the idea, but maybe it will be successful, who knows?_

“Hmm…it’s okay let’s go now you don’t have to prepare yourself.”

Shinichiro says as he turns around and starts heading for the exit door.

You sighed in despair, but you did not object and ran after him.

'I'll just give in to him. I can't do anything about it and he has every right to be angry~' 

You tell yourself in defeat.
After you went out and walked for a long time, you came to a house that was not like the rest of the houses around it, as it was a very traditional house.

“This is your house right? It’s traditional…~”

You say, you try to act like a 12-year-old in order not to arouse suspicion.

'If he was a 12-year-old, he would say that, right?'

You ask yourself if you are not sure.

" This is because it is my grandfather's house. "

Shinichiro says as he enters and expects you to enter behind him, and that's what I did.

“Nieh, Shinichirou, tell me, do you like delinquents?”