【Ch.010】

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

You froze looking at the person in front of you in shock.

It was Mikey!

But.. why does he look like this? No.. it was his appearance after he became the head of the most dangerous criminal organization in Tokyo!

Bonten..

Short white hair, pale skin, black eyes with dark circles under them, which tells others that he is not sleeping well..

You don't understand why you are trembling.

Mikey narrowed his eyes at you before starting to walk towards you.

I felt that you wanted to run away but your body wasn't responding otherwise your feet were trying to move away so I started to retreat without knowing why...

Why do you feel so afraid of him?

"What have you been doing?"

Mikey asked in a harsh voice as he grabbed your wrist tightly and pulled you towards him.

You let out a painful groan as he pressed against your wrist tightly.

" the words? "

he says with a raised eyebrow as he looks at you with emotionless eyes.

"I-I was checking the yearly calendar!"

You say after finding your voice in a place in your throat and forcing it out.

" truly? "

He asks while you still feel his gaze trying to make a hole in your head from the top.

" Yes! Please believe me"

She says in a shaky voice, Why, for God's sake, do you feel this fear?

Suddenly Mikey let go of your wrist and went to sit behind the desk on the black stool.

As Mikey closed his eyes while he turned his head up you rubbed your wrist to relieve the pain, well again you realize he's the head of a crime syndicate and even killed Takemichi but for him to act so violently with you? Besides, what are you doing here?!?!

You looked at Mikey out of the corner of your eye, he looked tired, his appearance made you feel tired with him.

' It's so damn different to see how he looks in the manga so different from reality.'

Seeing him like this really hurts your heart, you say to yourself as your lips make a slight pout.

Now you let go of your wrist and took another look at the room, after your eyes wandered around the place you felt sadness in your heart for Mikey to disappear in the blink of an eye and a sense of nausea to rise in his place.

" If I was here to torture myself psychologically, it worked. "

You whisper to yourself disgustingly, but you don't realize that the second person in the room has heard it.

You went to bed and sat on it, you don't know what to do because you don't know many things.

After a long period during which it felt like an eternity, Mikey left his work and straightened up to walk out of the room.