【Ch.011】

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

You could hear the sound of water droplets falling one by one.

Well.. that's what you could only hear in this place.

You've been locked in the cellar for about five days...maybe more? you do not know.

Your punishment was psychological, physical and mental torture!!

First you were raped as Mikey forced himself on you.

After that the beating with the belt on your feet as Mikey didn't even care about your injury which was made worse by the beating... because of him sleeping with you and hitting you and your injury you were unable to walk the whole time you were locked inside this dark place.

There wasn't even a small hole for the light to come out!! The only thing that was showing a little light was that lamp that Mikey or Ran and Rindo used to light when they came to serve you but it was at the end of those long stairs from above.

You were panting, trying as hard as you could to take a deep breath.

You were afraid of the place as you couldn't see anything and your body temperature was bad because of the cold place.

It was a very long time ago that you kept vomiting and coughing constantly even with your stomach empty you would have vomited.

She definitely wasn't pregnant or anything, it wasn't any symptoms of pregnancy, it was due to illness.

Plus you'd be crazy if you were really pregnant!

Despite your high temperature, you felt cold in your extremities, and from time to time you were subjected to a frightening bout of shivering.

But you concluded that maybe it was because you lacked blood after losing so much due to your foot injury and because you weren't eating well and you were skipping some meals to avoid vomiting so you couldn't compensate your body for the losses.

A small sigh came out of your trembling lips. You hated this place, and you hated your punishment, but you didn't regret trying to escape, and while staying in this place, you were already thinking of an escape plan.

Suddenly there was a loud creaking sound due to the opening of that old door, followed by the brightness of that old light, but you closed your eyes, a little disturbed by the light suddenly appearing.

You could hear footsteps coming down the stairs already, but you didn't care. It didn't really matter to you anymore.

Please, what would make you care after all these losses?

Although the matter disturbed you and caused you a lot of psychological pain, you convinced yourself by saying: - "It's okay, these are the losses of the battle." However, there was a big problem!!

“Hello! Y/N How are you, my dear?”

Ran's cheerful voice greeted you. You opened your eyes to look at his smile.

" Are you feeling worse now? We made you lunch and you were really good! What happened to you now?? "

Rindo spoke as he placed a tray of your dinner. 

She didn't answer either of them in fact she didn't even want to look at them so she just looked at your feet.

You scream in pain when Rindo grabbed your injured leg.