【Ch.005】

" 迷惑? " ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞʚ~~•~~ɞ

" 迷惑? "
ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ~~•~~ɞ

"Hi! Izana push harder."

You say out loud so that Izana can hear you, who laughs at your excitement.

"Stronger than this? Are you sure?"

Izana asks with a smile on his face.
Instead of going to a café, you found yourself playing in the garden with the kids, and Izana ended up coming over to meet you.

"Yes, I'm sure, I want to fly with this trapeze, all right? "

You hear Izana laugh out loud when he hears what you said Your company was so much fun for him and the amount of fun he has with you can't be described as if he was with Shinichiro.

" Alright, let's finish this later, I'm hungry."

Izana says as he grabs the iron that you are holding on to in order not to fall off the swing, you wanted to object, but you are hungry too, so it is okay to postpone the game for a bit, right?
.
.
.
.
"Huh, I see, so you didn't do your homework! "

Well, you're not careless, Izana says while clearly annoyed at your neglect! Mikey doesn't give you time, let alone time to read novels!

" I don't have much time! Still looking for a schedule to organize my time!! "

She says while drinking juice, I was upset because you were accused of negligence without hearing the words or anything!

" truly? And what are these preoccupations that do not give you time?? "

Izana says while raising his eyebrow and looking at you with a questioning look, the situation between you two seemed like a detective investigating a criminal.

" Well.... um... uh... uh... it's... um... " 

You stutter so hard You try to choose your words carefully Surely you can't tell him Mikey doesn't give you a lot of space? Or have you been training with Manjiro since childhood, but you still don't neglect training?? And most importantly! Romance novels!!

" Good? I am waiting"

I thought detective work suited him better than Naoto, Izana says, still looking at you like a detective.

"I am practicing! Yes I practice "

You don't know why you're saying that, but you said it anyway. 

"you train? What are you training for exactly?? "

Izana asks, taking a bite of the parfait in front of him while you try to stuff your waffle in your mouth to escape this conversation.