【Ch.012】

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

You were cooking a snack for yourself, you were trying as hard as you could not to think negatively or do anything impulsive and just focus on your cooking.

You let go of what was in your hand and sighed.. You can't stand this. You hate the idea of ​​being locked up here.

" Maybe.. I should try talking to him about staying home? "

You whisper to yourself, not sure.. When he said you would stay home his tone was firm and it was clear that if you objected he would become more stubborn.

" No.. there will be no benefit.. "

You say looking at the ceiling sadly.
After you got rid of Mikey from Bonten you are now with Mikey the criminal fugitive from justice~

... wait.. what's the difference? Mikey in both cases is a criminal on the run from the law!! 

Hmmm... You are now with Mikey who killed Toman's people.

Hmm... yeah that's better.. a bit?
As you thought about this, you felt arms wrap around your waist as you felt hot breaths hit your shoulder.

Your body stiffens upon sudden contact, and suddenly you feel like you can't take in oxygen easily.

" what are you cooking? "

The familiar voice appears quiet.
You didn't reply but just remained silent trying to find what to say.

" Just a snack..."

whispered after a long period of silence.
It was nice to know that this Mikey was patient with you unlike Mikey who is the boss in a criminal organization~

Since if you didn't answer him directly, you would get slapped.

She sighs at the memory. His slapping was so painful. If she slapped him with that pain, how would his punches be?

“Mm... Mikey?” 

After some time had passed, I called him, and he hummed in response. You have to complete your speech.

" can I exit? "

As soon as I finished speaking, I felt his hands pulling on the hug, making it difficult for you to breathe a bit.

" No! "

He answered in a dark voice.. That voice made you goosebumps.. Really!? Not much of a difference between him and his desperate character in Bonten !

At this thought she sighs in defeat.
You have once heard that if you want to ask for something and it is refused, the urgency will bring no result other than a more stern refusal of the request.

But this person here..... you don't know but maybe he will kill you if you disturb him. 

"...why can't I...can't...the-go out?"

When the words came out of your mouth, the atmosphere around it became dark, and this made you want to hit yourself.

Why did you talk??
You thought, well this wasn't entirely your fault your tongue ran out to speak while your brain couldn't catch it before the words came out.

Before you know it, you've been pulled so hard by your hair that you've stumbled backwards.

She screamed in pain as she gripped Mikey's hand that was pulling at your hair, desperately trying to push her away.