【Ch.006】

"マイキーの家に泊まる?"ʚ

"マイキーの家に泊まる?"
ʚ

~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ~~•~~ɞ

It's been a week since your quarrel with Izana began, and the latter doesn't seem to be communicating with you in the coming days either.

He did not respond to your calls or messages!

I'm starting to suspect he's even holding his phone.

'What's this childish behavior anyway? All this because I'm friends with Mikey?!'

You ask yourself as you look at your messages that you sent to Isana over the past week and so far.

She began to think that his behavior was too exaggerated and that in this way he was acting childish.

You sigh in defeat as you turn off your phone, put it on the table near you, and complete your homework.

But suddenly your phone rings announcing the arrival of a message.

Peek at the phone screen to see who sent the message.

' Shinichiro?'

You wonder why he sent you a message, but you take the phone and start reading what he sent.

Shinichiro:-
- hi y/n how are you my dear? If you have free time now, how about you come to my store?? I want to see you so much, thinking a little, we haven't seen each other for almost three weeks. Let's spend some time together, okay?

You were staring at the screen thinking a little about your answer, he's right, you haven't seen each other for quite some time.. maybe you should agree?

You narrow your eyes and then turn your head to look to the side of your desk to find plenty of homework to do this holiday.

It's Friday, so it's okay to take a break and go meet him?

Hmmm well you're feeling confused, do you go and see Shinichiro? Or stay and finish your duties?

Thinking about it more, you find that you'd rather go and meet Shinichiro than stay and subject yourself to psychological torture.

In the end, you made up your mind, sent him a text of approval, turned off the phone, put it on the charger, and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower and prepare yourself.
.
.
.
.
"Hello dear Y/N, how are you? "

Shinichiro asks while hugging you after noticing you entering the store.

Shinichiro hugs and you tell him you're okay~