【Ch.009】

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

"Excuse me.. the lovebirds, if you two want time alone, tell us, let's go out."

Baji says, and for some reason his voice carried some disgust at seeing such a situation.

" Baji ! I can't believe you are an idiot!!! "

Emma screams angrily as she looks at Baji with eyes shining because of anger, Mikey let out a slight laugh at the situation of the two and you couldn't help but smile as well.

Mikey straightened up and so you sat up as well while Emma looked sadly at us and you could already read her eyes.

‟ Please finish what you and Mikey were about to do.” 

That's what she was telling you with her eyes now radiating with great disappointment as you shook your head no.

You suddenly let out an exhausted yawn.. For some reason you were feeling sleepy.

“What? Are you sleepy?”

Baji asks after he saw you rubbing your left eye with apparent sleepiness, you nodded your head as an answer to his question, well you were just a bit energetic you don't understand why you feel tired all of a sudden?

" Are you sick or something, Y/N? Your face now looks exhausted?? "

Emma asks anxiously as she
looks at you.

" No, I'm sure I was healthy today.. I'm not really sure..." 

She says in a voice that seemed exhausted.. Although you tried to look good, fatigue and a feeling of pain began to creep up on you suddenly..

" Illness comes at any time and any place and any way. "

Mikey says there is still a childish frown on his face.

" Go back to sleep Y/n you should rest..maybe you will feel better after that? "

Baji says I'm not sure, but you nodded and went back to lying on the bed. Maybe Baji is right? Originally, you feel sleepy, but perhaps your condition will improve when you wake up??

You closed your eyes slowly without realizing that you had already fallen asleep.. and you did not even feel the person who was looking at you with a heart aching for your condition .

There were throbs in his heart as he watched your suddenly tired looking face .

' What suddenly happened to her?'

Mikey asks himself as he looks at you, the anxiety is increasing and increasing.. But suddenly all his senses of his surroundings faded away and he felt that he did not see anything else in his field of vision except you, while a voice suddenly appeared in his head.

“ Maybe.. someone hurt her? ”

‟What if her condition becomes dangerous after this?”

“No... you have to protect her and keep her by your side! No harm should happen to her!!”

He felt the blood turn cold inside him with every word said by the voice inside his head while his eyes became emotionless as he stared at you .

He has to protect you .
Whatever the price.
Even if that means locking you up in a place, far away from everyone's view.

.. Ah.. this feeling.. Mikey can't remember when he started feeling possessive about you or how unhealthy feelings started developing inside him...

.
.
On the other hand, Takemichi looks at Naoto, who shows him many information about the festival that will be held in the past on the 3rd of August.